Restoring my progress not working

I re-downloaded Episode on my phone, having it already it on my iPad (the right progress), and my phone had the progress I had about a year ago (not the right progress/the one on my iPad). I didn’t really realize it was wrong, but when I went back to my iPad a few days later, the progress of my phone replaced the one on my iPad. The thing is, the two progressions have their own username/pw, but when I log into the right one, the progress doesn’t change back to the right progress, it stays the wrong one. When I log into my email account, being with the right username/pw, it logs me back to the wrong username/pw. Basically, my email is associated with the wrong username/pw, but before everything fucked up (when I downloaded Episode on my phone), my email was associated with the right username/pw. I’ve tried pretty much everything you can think of, and now I don’t know what to do. Does anybody knows what’s going?

Hey there @MLR, sorry to hear about your issue. I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team, this definitely sounds like an issue for them. :smiley:

I already did and I’ve been waiting for a second answer for a few days😶

1 Like

The ticket queue is pretty full right now, so it may take a few days before a response comes. :wink: I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It’s alright, I can wait :slight_smile:

1 Like