Return of the Warring Kingdoms 2 [GAME]

The Red and the Blue Kingdom had centuries of peace, which was rare for the rivalry Kingdoms. However all Peace was eventually lost in one way or another.

— - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - —

Hello one and all and welcome back to Warring Kingdoms! This was a really fun game that we had on the other forums and I thought it was about time we brought it back. Without further ado…

The rules may be a little complicated and confusing, but just bare with me.

First things first, let me tell you your teams.
Like last time you will be split into two teams/Kingdoms: Red and Blue. You will work together to beat the other kingdom. Which team you are on depends on the day of the month you joined the forums. You can find this information on your profile. (It was originally based on the month you joined but due to the fact that many of us joined in February due to the forums move that made the teams ridiculously uneven.)

The two teams are:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 - Red Kingdom

16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 - Blue Kingdom

Those who joined on a 31st can choose what team and role.

Additionally, depending on the day you joined, you have different roles and abilities.

1, 7, 16, 22, 28: Kings (3 Attack and 1 Heal)

2, 8, 13, 17, 23: Queens (1 Attack and 3 heal)

3, 9, 18, 24, 29: Princes (Choice of 4 Attack or 2 Heal)

4, 10, 14, 19, 25: Princesses (Choice of 4 Heal or 2 Attack)

5, 11, 20, 26, 30: Elves (2 Attack and 2 Heal)

6, 12, 15, 21, 27: Wizards (Choice of 3 Attack or 3 Heal)

(31st can still choose which role they want)

If your role says “Choice of…” you can choose to do one or the other per post. If your role says “…and…” you can do both at the same time (unless your HP is full)

When you heal, your team’s health point will go up. When you attack, the other team’s health points will go down. (As I’m sure you expected.)

When one team gets down to 0 HP, I will restart the game. If I’m offline, someone else can.

When posting, you should always post the updated HP points for each team, and what you are doing (I recommend writing down what your role is, but it isn’t required). For example (You don’t have to do it exactly like this):

“Attack Blue by 3, and Heal Red by 1 as a King.”

Blue= 15 and Red= 17"

Another example:

"Heal Blue by 4.

Red= 19 and Blue= 17"

RULES:
-No switching teams or roles (Unless I give explicit permission for some reason) (This includes 31st. Once you choose something no take backsies)
-No healing over 30 HP. (Example: If you are at 29 HP you can only heal by 1 point instead of your usual amount.)
-No posting twice in a row.
-Please try your best to keep track of the points
-Be kind. This is just a game!

If you have an idea for an actual name for your kingdom, other than blue or red, please share!

I think that’s it. If you have any questions, please ask (through PM preferably) Also, if you think something is unfair about teams or points or anything, please PM me and we can hopefully fix it.

Now let’s begin. May the best kingdom win!

3 Likes

Yaaaayyyyyy

Attacking Red by 4!
Red: 26
Blue 30

@SillyCupcake22233 why is this in general chat though?

1 Like

Hello @SillyCupcake22233, moved this to Story Games and Role Playing! Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Oops sorry my bad XD I guess I accidentally clicked the wrong thing when I posted it XD

@Sydney_H Thanks for moving it but actually I think the better section for it would be the Forum Games section of you could move it there please I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem! :wink: Moved to Forum Games.

1 Like

Attack red by 2, (elves)
Red: 26-2=24
Blue: 30-0=30

Name (Blue- FLASH!!)

Attacking Red by 4!
Red: 20
Blue 30

why does no one play?! BUMP

Elf Caroly from the Blue Kingdom

Attacking Red by 2.
Red:18
Blue:30

@k.w.episode @QueenChid @Tellyg47 We need some active members here

1 Like

Attacking Red by 4!

Red: 14
Blue 30

Attacking Red by 2

Red: 12
Blue: 30

Attacking Red by 4!

Red: 8

Attacking Red by 2.

Red: 6

Attacking Red by 4.

Red: 2

Attack Blue by 3 and Heal Red by 1 (King)

Red: 3
Blue: 27

Attacking red by 4! (3)

Red: 0
Blue: 27

@SillyCupcake22233 :tada:

Gg lmao

1 Like

Congratulations to the BluenKingdommfornthe first victory! You win by a landslide.

But the few years of peace that followed the war simply couldn’t stay. A new war began over an argument about whose king had a better crown

You are both back up to 30 HP!

2 Likes

Elf Caroly from The Blue Kingdom :smiling_imp:

Attacking Red Kingdom by 2!

Red: 28

Attacking red by 2 (elf)

Red: 26