Returning nearly 5 years later šŸ‘€

Anyone been a member since 2014!?

Yikesā€¦ its been a minute :joy:

3 Likes

Not necessarily the forums, but I think I started using Episode around that time.

3 Likes

@ Sunset_Shimmer & @ LillyR & @ RudeInception have been members since 2014 (thereā€™s a lot of other ones but most are inactive) :smiley:

1 Like

Not the forums, but I started using Episode then, yes. (I may have been a teeny tiny bit underage)

5 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3:ā€ā™€ :raising_hand_woman:t3:ā€ā™€ Iā€™m here! I get so weirdly excited when someone has been here as long as me. But a tiny bit jealous youā€™ve technically been here a few months longer. :joy:

3 Likes

relatable

1 Like

Not on the forums. I began using Episode around that time, though.

1 Like

Youā€™re going to have a hard time finding people who joined in 2014 on the Forums :joy:

But in regards to playing the app since that year, youā€™ll find way more :revolving_hearts:

I thought I found GOLD when I found episode. I was a Junior i think in High school and i thought it was so cool to see stories come to life, let alone your own!

I have a story that i had been working on and its really intricateā€¦ but its made up of the early version where everything was really awkward :sweat_smile: lol

I kind of want to translate it to the new version in a way. But i donā€™t think thatā€™s be possible.

Ahhh, when you could edit and make stories without having to a read a ton of promo stories firstā€¦ those were the days :joy:

1 Like

heyyy

omg I started reading episode as a joke with my friends because the ads were so ridiculous on tumblr but then I found stories like dripping mascara or a world without men and it became addictive joy:

2 Likes

Same, thatā€™s how I got into it :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.