Revamped and updated no r4rs but available for g4gs

Hey yall!

Mine and @Catniss story The Prince’s Choice is officially revamped. If you’ve read it previously please re-read. There are new scenes added.
You officially get to meet the prince in the first chapter and get to understand his struggles as a prince.

New description:
In a royal game of love, Willow navigates through insecurities, love, and unexpected challenges. Will she conquer the throne or bow to the weight of her doubts?

Genera: Drama

Extras:

:crown: 2 LIs
:crown: Art scenes
:crown: Advanced Directing
:crown: Mini games
:crown: Choices

Note this thread is not for r4rs, but I am open for g4gs.

Small cover made by @Vampira

large cover made by ladymesk

drawing by ladymesk

7 Likes

I love the cover :heart: just wondering how you will be able to do G4G WITHOUT R4R? How is that possible? :eyes:

If you have the skip button. It still counts the reads but I don’t have to tap and read through all of it.
The skip button brings u to the end of the chapter

This is what mine looks like

1 Like

Oh okay I was just confused cause I still don’t know how to add skip option to my story so I don’t know how it works

I would love a G4G☺️

TITLE: Avoiding the Eye
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
NR. OF CHAPTERS : 3 (on going)
TYPE: LL
GENRE: Horror
1MC -male, 1LI - female only, art-scenes, sound and music
DESCRIPTION: After Chris hears about the legend of the haunted mansion in Romania, he is determined to find out the truth. But what happens when he falls in love with an inhuman force?

THE LINK : Episode Writer Portal

Do you have the skip option? I’m currently only doing stories with the skip.

1 Like

No, sorry. But you can read it whenever you want☺️

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a g4g. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

thanks. its been out for a few years but newly revamped.

sure. do you have the skip button?

I don’t but the chapters are relatively short

so as said in the title im not currently doing the g4gs with r4rs :sweat_smile: sorry about that i just personally dont have enough time for it.

I can give you a simple code for it if you want it.

It’s fine. No need

Hey can you send me the code for the skip option? I would like to include that for my story

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post and congrats on revamping your story! I would like to do a g4g with the skip option as I do have a skip option on this story. It will say that if you haven’t read the episode yet then you can’t skip but you can choose to ignore it and skip anyways. Here are my story details below:

Story Title: Squad: The Gavinvillle Paranormal Team
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

great! how many gems would you like to do?

I also have 7 chapters.

I have 8, 12, 17, 22, 28.
I can go up to 154 gems currently (7X22)

2 Likes

Hey. I would love to do 12 gems per chapter and do 84 gems if you like? My gems ranges from 5,8, and up to 12 per chapter.