Revamped Girls Just Wanna Have Fun & Promote your story!

Sorry been busy would love to do R4R!

1 Like

Here’s mine! I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Title: Catching Coal
Author: Tal Gordin
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5604201600778240
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Drama, Adventure, Romance
Official Description: Coal lives her normal, perfect life until she discovers that she’s being hunted. But how can someone kill a girl who always comes back to life?
Secondary Description: Coal Carter is not entirely human, but she doesn’t know that. Arden Adams is the son of an important general in a society that wants her dead. When the moment of truth comes, Arden decides to help Coal escape the society’s clutches, but not without a cost. Now Arden and Coal are on the run, trying to stay alive. Can Coal find out the truth about herself and her family? And what does Arden’s father have to do with all of this?
Customization: Yes
Art Scenes: In chapters 1, 3, 4, 18, 19, 22, 25 and the upcoming 27! (revamping and adding art scenes every 1-3 chapters).
Instagram: @talgordin.writes

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for this thread! Also, I’m up for R4F as well, just DM me here if you’re up for it :blush:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 12
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Greetings! :grin:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:
I am totally down for a r4r.

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

Hello so I am small author as well and I would love to do r4r with you guys so just DM on instagram:megz_episode7997 or send me feetback here and please help me improve my story.
Story: Vip Brother:Love is…
Author: Megz_episide
Genre: Drama
Summary: 16 celebrities enter the famous house of Vip Brother under 24 hours surveillance. Who is gonna win the battle of characters and who will be the last one?
My story has 4 MC so you have 4 choices. Choices matter, there’s a lot going on and 100% fun.
Episodes: So far 3
Cover: IMG_20190223_173107_565
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280