Reveal contes group chat in pm

anyone wanna join a reveal contest group chat where we ask questions about each others stories about each other stories, in PM here on the forum

you can ask for help if you are stuck or in doubt. just ask about stuff you need a second opinion on

or you can throw random questions everyone can answer like.

Like what is MC favourite food.

11 Likes

random tags
@archh_07 @Poo_11 @Phoenix_11037 @LillyR @acandies
@talina.writes @Episode.Cameronwrite @lanafrazer_episode @Nisha1 @Awae @DiviDoni @Lar.episode @Jessica.C @CrimsonJewel @Stxrylines @Ams007 @Tamara.Episde @Livvv.writess @mel.writes @Baleigh_episode @mnemosyne @E.M.E
@Grey_Writes @Ebony2 @epy.peppermints @Youngbl00d @writtenbyamberw @Emma_episode_03 @Tsukino_94 @BadApple @Celestial_Night @Patriciac @Abinaya @May.I.Write @CosmicIvy @Quito @episodes_bylex @soph.writes2000
@faithly.episode

10 Likes

On here, private message, or a different platform?

I thought instagram, but we could do it here too, if people rather want that

1 Like

I’d love to join although I haven’t published any stories yet

2 Likes

A poll maybe?

1 Like

its not for publish, its to help write it, to devolp it, why would you need help if its publish

2 Likes

I think just doing it here, then I dont need to ask for instaname, which is more easy

1 Like

yeah it makes sense :joy:

1 Like

I like that idea! I’m joining the reveal contest and I’m nearly done with the first chapter :grin:
Anyone who would like to know the plot? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@areyouaqueen hi, do you want to join?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Okay so the title is Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Plot:
Aria gets thrown overnight into a world of glamour after the death of her twin she never knew she had!Will she be able to keep up the facade or will she crumble under the pressure?

Would love to hear your thoughts about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is she going to pretend to be her twin?

1 Like

a bit like prince and pauper, sounds interesting

I’d love to join a gc, I like ig more but we can make one here too, thanks for the tag!

Yep :see_no_evil:
I always wanted to write a story about twins, because I’m a twin as well :grin:

Here’s the idea for my cover which I drew by myself :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! I’d love to join the PM group chat. Don’t have an insta though :frowning:
I’ve only scripted two and a half chapters for the contest, and coded half of one lol

its on the forum not insta

1 Like

That’s beautiful!

1 Like