1 Like

You’re so talented!

1 Like

mad talent :clap:t2:

1 Like

@mnemosyne @archh_07 thank you so much :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Ooo count me in!

I have a question for everyone, how many lines are you roughly doing per episode?
I’ve almost done my second episode for the contest, I dont want my episodes to be too long so that it drags but I dont want it to be to quick as sometimes people feel like they’ve wasted a pass if it is…

1 Like

no idea, I finish it where its finish, anyway, I recomand to take time and not count lines, a place between 10 and 15 minuts, is good

I don’t think about the lines, but I currently have 2200+ and I will most likely have over 8k when I’m done. The first episode will probably be around 16 minutes long.

1 Like

How many episodes is everyone thinking that their story is gonna have?

Also I know we have to publish 3 episodes by the date but can we still write more episodes and not publish them?
For example if I had 7 episodes ready before the publish date can I just publish the first 3 or do I have to publish them all?

1 Like

yes, and this is just to be completly honest if you can finish 7 in that short a time, your story properly arent good. maybe you are one of the few who can work extremely fast, but doubt that but yes you can publish as many as you want, you just need 3 as a minimum

1 Like

I’d love to join!

This is amazing!

1 Like

On average, my episodes are at most 1000 lines, since I’m not someone who’s into episodes longer than 10 min. However, for this contest, I’m going to more like 1500 as it’s a short story.

Yeah I know I’m not gonna get 7 done in time it takes me almost 2 weeks just to do one episode😂

1 Like

meanwhile it takes me a month lol

1 Like

1000 lines, that is not ten minutes,

on my published story, my shortest chapter which is a little under 7 minutes is a little over 2500 lines

1 Like

mounth?, it takes me longer, and then there is the added time of haveing it prof readI am dyslexic, so I have a really nice prof reader who is saving my story by grammar check it

1 Like

What is this for?