Reveal: Deceitful Blessing - R4R, feedback & promotion

Hi! After many slaps from life I found strength and finish my Reveal story.
I am up to R4R, feedback & promotion on Instagram if I like the story.

Reveal: Deceitful Blessing

๐’œ ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถโ„Šโ„ฏ๐’น๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ โ„ณโ„ด๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฒโ„ดโ„ด๐’น๐“ˆโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฆโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐’พ โ„’๐’พ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‚โ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“Š๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ด๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐“Œโ„ด ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒโ„Šโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’ถ ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡โ„ฏ. LL, Full CC, 2Li+LGBT option starting with ch 5, choices that matters

My Ig: @episode.adyelly

Reveal stories have priority!
:hugs::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I want to do r4rโœจ
I will send you screenshots when I finish reading your story

Mine is Reveal: Our little secret

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things donโ€™t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?
Author: epi.ksu
You can also dm in ig @epi.ksu

GENRE: Drama
โ€ขFull CC

โ€ขOne LI

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

1 Like

hi @AdyElly!
thank you so much for this thread :blob_hearts:
so iโ€™d really like to do R4R, but i have a lot of requests lately for that and they are delayed due to exams to end of this month.
so if u like, i would be okay to do R4R w you at the end of this month and as soon as i can :heart:

also, iโ€™d really appreciate if you could shoutout my story on Instagram as my parents have deactivated my account for exams (and theyโ€™re saying maybe i shouldnโ€™t reactivate it UGH)

anyway hereโ€™s my story deets!
TITLE: REVEAL: OPERATION E.A.

EPISODES: 3 episodes at the moment, more coming soon!

DECRIPTION: You try your best to get closer to the hot person in your school. Then when you join a โ€œcampโ€, you donโ€™t even have to try!

GENRE: Drama

cover:
coevr

hereโ€™s the link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5900200491286528

1 Like

I like to do r4r. I will send screenshots when I am done.

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

1 Like

Hello! Good luck with your story! :hugs:
If you wanna do R4R, let me know via pm or dm please. :blush:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Hello! Wanna r4r with me?
My link:

1 Like

Thank you!
Iโ€™ll definitely send you ss back!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story.
After I read your story I will send you ss.

1 Like

I will send you ss too when I finish reading your story.

1 Like

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

I am happy for R4R and promotion on insta if I like your story!

1 Like

Hi. Sure! Iโ€™d love to.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll send you ss as soon as I finish reading your story.

1 Like

Hey lovely!

Iโ€™d be happy to do RFR with you, but could we do it though Instagram since I have trouble keeping up with RFR through this platform?

Includes two love interests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

I would love to. :two_hearts:

I would like to do r4r with you
I will send you screenshots when I finish reading your story :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 5 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story:

Description: Two years ago, Alorna found out the truth about her heritage. Now, with her past coming back to haunt her, the time has come to pick a sideโ€ฆ
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4689388591316992
Insta: nat.alia.writes

1 Like

Hey guys!! Iโ€™ve just published my story. And Iโ€™d very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out! :upside_down_face: :heart:

feeling_new_posterThumb_wP5iPVs4Ua

(This is the cover for now :point_up_2:)

TITLE : THE RIGHT ONE

AUTHOR : Valentine

IG USERNAME : @hermaso_nina

GENRE : Romance, Drama

DESCRIPTION : Marrying right after experiencing a heartbreak is worse .And itโ€™s even worse when you donโ€™t know the man you marry! But along the way you find each other falling in love.

STORY TYPE : LL

CUSTOMIZATION : Full CC
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4547891160088576

1 Like

Thank you. I will send you ss when I finish reading your story.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story

1 Like