💜 Reveal: Goddess of Nothing R4R time! 💜

Heyyyyy everybody! I just published my first story and would love for people to check it out! :purple_heart: I’m also super excited to see everybody else’s Reveal entries, which means it’s prime time for an R4R! :confetti_ball: I know everybody does these a little differently, so here’s how mine is going to work:

1. Drop your story details below! (I’m open to all stories now, not just Reveal entries!)

2. I’ll read your first chapter and DM you a screenshot (or a few) from the beginning of chapter 2

3. DM me screenshots from the end of chapter 3 of my entry. Ideally, I’d like a screenshot from each chapter, but at the minimum please send me a screenshot from Ch. 3.

4. Once I’ve received your screenshots, I’ll read chapters 2-3 of your entry and send you screenshots as proof!

This might seem a little strange, but hopefully doing the R4R in three steps will assure both of us that the other won’t ghost! Anyways, here are my entry’s details :purple_heart:

Title: Reveal: Goddess of Nothing

Author: Calliope

Description: One wears charm like a cloak. One holds a deadly secret. One has too much to prove. One doesn’t exist. And all four are competing against you to be the 12th Olympian. (4 LIs,LL,CC)

Link: Here you go! (Episode Writer Portal)

Insta: @calli_epi

Small cover:

Includes:

• 4 LIs (2 male, 2 female)
  • minigames
  • multiple point systems
  • varied endings
  • full CC for MC and LIs
  • impactful choices

R4R List:

Yay!
  • Long Time (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Scorn Heir (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: The Intuition’s Calling (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Darkness Calling (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Sleight of Hand (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • The Red Curtain (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Our Little Secret (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Silent Love (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • It’s Impenetrable (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • He - Soon She (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Roses and Daggers (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • The Cruise of the Zombie Apocalypse (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Starless Sky (ch. 1-3 read, waiting for my sc’s)
  • Three Empty Words (different thread)
  • Reveal: The Lost Planet (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Kinda Crazy (different thread) (ch. 1-3 read and sc’s sent!) :white_check_mark:
  • Reveal: Lost in Manhattan (different thread)

If you have any questions, lmk, and I’m looking forward to reading your entries! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

quick bump so this doesn’t get buried :blob_hearts:

Hi I like to do r4r

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

1 Like

Hi, Let’s do an r4r!
Title: Reveal: The Intuition’s Calling
Author: Priyanka
Description: Benjamin runs a very popular restaurant in Chesterfield and on the day of expansion, receives a startling warning. What could possibly go wrong? Right?
Limited CC|Tappables|Choices
Small cover:

Insta @: @pikachu.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558752429834240

1 Like

Hey! I’d appreciate it if you could check out my story!
It’s called “Reveal: Darkness Calling”

Author: Violet Mist
Title: Reveal: Darkness Calling
Description: You think you know this world well? Think again… Supernatural creatures are also a part of it and not all of them want to live in peace.
Genre: Drama (Technically Fantasy)
Style: LL
Instagram account: itsvioletmist
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5089026129461248

1 Like

Title: Reveal: Sleight of Hand
Author: Tal Zen
Description: Dwyn; where magic flows through the air and is at everyone’s fingertips. When a strange person tells you it’s all an illusion, who will you believe?
*M/F MC & LI
*2 Point systems
*Mini games
Small cover: Slight_Of_Hand_posterThumb_JF1wxKo0RQ
Insta @: talzen.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4609684454703104

1 Like

Looks good! I’ll DM you screenshots from chapters 1 and 2 in a few hours, once I’m out of lecture!

Edit: whoops, saw that you already sent me screenshots, so I’ll send you sc’s from all three of your chapters in a few hours, then!

1 Like

I love your story title!! I’ll DM you screenshots from chapters 1 and 2 in a few hours, once I’m out of lecture!

1 Like

Love the pink and black aesthetic! I’ll DM you screenshots from chapters 1 and 2 in a few hours, once I’m out of lecture!

1 Like

Excited for the minigames! I’ll DM you screenshots from chapters 1 and 2 in a few hours, once I’m out of lecture!

okeeyy, i’m gonna read yours now!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! I’ll try to read your story as soon as possible too!

1 Like

Alright, I DMed you the screenshots!

1 Like

Alright, I read all three chapters and DMed screenshots!

I’ll read the next few entries after my passes refill :smile:

Alright, I read the first two chapters (they were really well done btw!) and DMed screenshots! I’m looking forward to reading Ch. 3 as soon as you send screenshots of my story :purple_heart:

Hey there! I DMed you screenshots from chapter 1 and 2 on Insta (love how I got to choose the MC and LIs gender!). I’ll read chapter 3 as soon as you send screenshots from my story ! :purple_heart:

Hey, I didn’t enter the Reveal contest so I don’t have a story for you to read. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading the story so far! I’m impressed with the choices and points system you’ve got because of the give and take of all the choices! I also like the whole premise of the story! Greek mythology stories are always fun to read! Anyways, great work! I’m looking forward to reading more in the future!

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much; you’re so kind!!! It’s my first story, so the positive feedback definitely means a lot! :blush: I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story so far! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Giving this a bump in case anybody else wants an R4R! :purple_heart:

Let’s do r4r!
My story is called Reveal: Starless sky :sparkles:
Description: A murder case was closed seventeen years ago, but Aurora doesn’t think her mother was the real killer and now, after finding a letter from her, she is determined to find out the truth.
But what happens when she meets Christopher?
Link :point_down:

1 Like