Reveal: He - soon She r4r!

Hi everyone,
Now that my story is out, I would like to do r4r!

Reveal: He - soon She
emma.writes.episode
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadnโ€™t been revealed.

I got a lot of help during this contest, I canโ€™t tag you all but a big thank you to @Normal_Is_Boring and @Episoidewriter007 for proofreading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And thank you for your advice @ColeCatalyst :heart:

Rules

• Send me your story here and Iโ€™ll add you to my list
  • read my story and takes screenshots
  • send me proof of reading till the end
  • Iโ€™ll start yours

I donโ€™t ghost, thatโ€™s a promise. Iโ€™ll read your stories as soon as I can.

Please, send me screenshots here only from:
โ€œEnd of episode 1โ€, โ€œEnd of episode 2โ€ and โ€œEnd of episode 3โ€, others you PM me, so there are no spoilers on here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Both completed r4r
  1. @raffaella.episode
  2. @sonder.author
  3. @Miss.Kay.Kay
  4. @Soupy
  5. @elliebrooke
  6. @nals
  7. @CraftyKitty18
  8. @Flare8
  9. @Grottino
  10. @talina.writes
  11. @Yeonha
  12. @Melia5
  13. @EpisodeHoneyy
  14. @mishalee
  15. @acandies
  16. @line123462
  17. @talzen
  18. @iag1690
  19. @xuwrite
  20. @Ksu
  21. @braily
  22. @xxprexiousxx
  23. @TamiRose
  24. @miller_k
  25. @HermanEpisode
  26. @Bella.Episode21
  27. @Epi.alis
  28. @Gabi.episode
  29. @Nikki_05
  30. @Gazza_Episode
  31. @aquamizu.epi
  32. @Ams007
  33. @Cyn.episode.story
  34. @PhoebeDAnderson
  35. @Faith.episode.cats
  36. @Rimsha.A
  37. @molly247
  38. @Lea-write
  39. @Odessa
  40. @Tsukino_94
  41. @frenchfry256
  42. @anon6748744
  43. @LiaLopez
  44. @September
  45. @JLit
  46. @Anyi.E

Waiting to get screenshots:

Thank you :heart:

Tags for people I see on r4r threads

Sorry if you didnโ€™t want to be tagged!
@Preeti.883 @xoxoalynam @Mintty.writes
@Your_girl.kay @prosperitywrites @PlantLady @charlottestories @Ally98 @Theodora21 @Valentina.episode @adilistic.stories

Happy reading!

22 Likes

hey, Iโ€™m interested in r4r. hereโ€™s my story:

Title: reveal 9:00 AM to Brooklyn
Description: Who knew one train to Brooklyn could change your life? Will it change for the better, or worse?
Chapters published: 3
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6718386794070016

Youโ€™ll need to share the screenshots first, then Iโ€™ll read your story, so you donโ€™t ghost me. Thank you!

1 Like

I donโ€™t really have time to do R4Rs right now but I am dropping in to say congrats on publishing!

2 Likes

I am interested in a R4R! Let me know if youโ€™re interested too :blush:

Here is my story:
Story: Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description:

Ariaโ€™s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 year ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total Chapters: 8 (more coming soon).
Genre: Drama/Romance with a bit of Comedy.
Style: Limelight.
My Instagram: @raffaella.episode

Congratulations on publishing girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you,
Iโ€™ll add you to my reading list!

Sure, honey.
I will add you already.

1 Like

Hey thank you

TItle:I SEE YOU

Author: Miss.Kay.Kay

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Description:Maya didnโ€™t know she could love untill she meets James,the only problem is Maya isnโ€™t giving in so easily.

Story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6675378033852416

1 Like

you publish in time amazing, cant wait to read it. would love to do r4r. already love what I read of it before you publish.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread and tag! Good luck with your story! :yay:
(I would like to do R4R. :blush:)

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :yay:

1 Like

:hugs: I canโ€™t believe thats its finally out Iโ€™m definitely gonna go read it again :two_hearts:

:tada: Also congratulations :tada: on publishing your storyโ€ฆgoodluck and stay safe :two_hearts:

1 Like

Cool ! Congratulations on publishing your story !
I will send you screenshots When I read it :cherry_blossom::heart:

1 Like

Here are my ss,
Love the concept, good luck in the contest!

while reading

1 Like

Hi, thanks for tagging me :smile:
You can dm me if you are interested in R4R, preferably on Instagram if possible (@annaw.stories)

Here are my stories:
Story 1:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
But can you keep up with all the drama around him or will you lose control?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

Story 2:
Title: All The Lights
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: Currently 12, more coming soon
Description: For your birthday you get a concert ticket to see your favorite band. The lead singer seems to be out of your league but you manage to wrap him around your finger.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568
Cover:

1 Like

Down for R4R!

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy (Insta soupy.writes)

Chapters: 3 (so far)

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the schoolโ€™s social outcastโ€™s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

1 Like

Iโ€™d be interested in a r4r thank you. Dm me on my IG sineadoneill.lovestowrite if interested.

Story: Reveal: Whoโ€™s Watching Me?
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
Story Description
Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns sheโ€™s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)
Whoโ€™s Watching Me? link

1 Like

Hi! These are my two stories that I have written: Little Lies and Wasted . I have written Wasted in both limelight and classic, so enjoy whichever you prefer! It would mean so much to me as a new writer! Thank you :slight_smile:

Title: Little Lies
Author: Ellie
Genre: Romance/drama
style: limelight
Description: So, youโ€™ve fallen for your best friendโ€™s brother. But what happens when she forbids you from dating him? Can you keep this little lie?
ig: @episode.littlelies
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056

Title: Wasted
Author: Ellie
Genre: romance/drama
style: Limelight (version in classic also)
Description: When Tabi moves to a new college, everything changes. Will she fall in love? Will secrets be revealed? Sometimes, things are not as they seem.
ig: wasted_episode
Links: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5146560644710400 (LL)
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4716712846098432 (Classic)

1 Like

Thanks for the tag and congrats on publishing! Iโ€™ll get started on yours now :orange_heart:

Title : False Faรงades
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: Five
Author: Nala
Instagram: nala.episode
Description:
Follow Kennedy as she unearths the truth behind her motherโ€™s murder with help from a handsome stranger and an old flame. Fully customizable characters, two love interests, and choices matter!
Recommended For: Fans of romance, mystery, whodunits, and everything in-between.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834815510249472
Cover:

2 Likes

While waiting, I completed yours!

I live Aria, she is a really loveable girl!

Keep going like that!

2 Likes

I read your story while waiting.
I want to Iโ€™ve you the advice to watch some tutorials about directing, it would make the story more interesting.

Donโ€™t forget to send yours!

1 Like

Yea ik that story was actually a practice story Iโ€™m working on a better one

2 Likes