REVEAL: Lost in Manhattan (Read for read) - REVEAL ENTRIES ONLY

Hey,
Leave your story down below if you’d like to do a R4R, I will share every story that I read on my IG (@secrets.epi).

I will let you know when I start reading your story so that you don’t wonder when I’ll do it! Please be patient, I’m trying to read as much as I can but I also have my own reading list to complete :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is mine:

FOR BETTER CLARITY PLEASE ONLY PUT THE STORY SCREEN LIKE I DID SO THAT WE HAVE EVERY USEFUL INFO AT FIRST SIGHT :sparkling_heart: You can add your IG if you want to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Here’s mine if you wanna check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Title: Reveal: A Captain’s Tale
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)

Description: A blacksmith is on a journey to unfold the truth about his long lost father. What happens when he boards a ship owned by a pirate captain who’s not what he seems to be.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5599940716986368

118023299_114919216843211_866547559539877164_n

4 Likes

3 Likes

I would like to do r4r. I have 3 chapters.

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

1 Like

Here’s my story!
I start reading your story once I get some ss showing that you’ve read mine, because I have strong fear of being ghosted :smiley: :sob:
Just PM me here or on insta whenever you’re done!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

2 Likes

Hey love! Here is mine, I’ll start reading yours right after i’ve sent this with a screenshot :pleading_face:

Prestige’s time-traveling ability is deemed useful during an investigation of a suspicious event. Will her mission be put at risk, thanks to an intriguing stranger from the 2000s?

1 Like

I would love to do r4r with you

I’d also love to R4R with you! Here’s my cover:

Link: Here you go! (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020908891471872)

I’m looking forward to reading your entry as well! :purple_heart:

Drop your entry below if you want to do a R4R with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: REVEAL: Lost in Manhattan
Description : A shocking reveal leads you to being the new CEO of a big company. But you know what they say; heavy is the head who wears the crown. Can you handle drama, secrets and love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5082143887917056

IG: secrets.epi

Bump

I’m open for a R4R

The cover is beautiful I’ll definitely read it.

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Bonswayout @Tsukino_94 I will send you a DM when I read your stories :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, just finished reading your story and I really liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: Good job!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: starting yours now :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

It is a really nice story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: