REVEAL R4R Book club!

A reveal contestant here offering her helping hand to other contestants :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. So, I just created a group on Instagram called ‘REVEAL R4R Book Club’. In that group, we can read a reveal entry per day, discuss it, give honest feedback and, also we can give constructive criticism. It’s a better way to track the stories, gain some reads and, make friends. But of course, there are some simple rules.

1. No Ghosting! I repeat, NO GHOSTING!
  2. You won’t leave the group after we all read your story. NO GHOSTING OR CHEATING.
  3. Your story must be a Reveal entry.
  4. Your story must be in the unproblematic or safe zone.
  5. If you want to give constructive criticism, don’t be rude.
  6. No drama. Be kind to each other. We are people here.
  7. If you like a Reveal entry, make sure to share your favorite moments in your Instagram story(optional but highly appreciated)

What you have to do?

1. Read the rules thoroughly
  2. DM/PM me (My IG: natasha.stories)

That is it, guys. If you’re okay with the rules, then welcome to the book club :hugs:
Also, if you’re not on Instagram, I am sorry this thread is not for you :pensive:.
I’d be happy to do a r4r with you.

Tagging some of the reveal contestants :raised_hands:
@Catlover77
@piyi
@Bella.Episode21
@secrets.epi
@Emma_episode_03
@TamiRose
@itsvioletmist
@talzen
@Laquila
@mitsuki.writes
@acandies
@lisa_stories.epi
@Abinaya
I am truly sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Sounds cool :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m interested, I think I texted your Instagram to be put into a group chat. My insta is ac_.episode

I’m interested too!

1 Like