Reveal : Scorn heir, promotion, r4r

Hi! Thank you! :heart::heart:

I just published my Reveal story. :sparkles:
Name : :lips: Reveal: Kinda Crazy

Malia is living her dream life, but itโ€™s not for long, she finds out the truth about her mom. Unlucky her, Dalton Desautels has an order to kill her. Whoโ€™s going to save her life?

:round_pushpin: Characters customization :heavy_check_mark:

:round_pushpin: One love interest :heavy_check_mark:

:round_pushpin: Art scenes :heavy_check_mark:

:round_pushpin: Important choices :heavy_check_mark:

If anyone wants and has their story published, I can do R4R and give you my opinion. :slight_smile:
My Instagram is stories.ali

2 Likes

@line123462 Do you maybe have Instagram? I could send you my screenshot there. :heart:

sure, its the same as my profil name, you could also PM me here

1 Like

Hello! Good luck with your story! :hugs:
(If you wanna do R4R, pm or dm me. :blush: I lose the track of comments most of the time. :sweat:)

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_turtle:

2 Likes

thank you so much for reading. sorry about the wait, sleep is kinda a necessity . Your story is really good will defently continue reading. When I am done with all r4r

Summary

2 Likes

thanks for the r4r offer, please remeber I will read as soon I get prof(screenshots) of you reading I did state it in the top of the forum.

@Valentina.episode

1 Like

Just gonna mention a little thing I found weird it say both biological uncle and aunt, like they both are biological means blood related to her, which imply incest. I know that wasnโ€™t what you meant by it, but its what you have implied, only one can be biological related to her, the other one has to be married in.

Summary

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the kind feedback :blush:

2 Likes

Oh my god I feel like such a pea-brain, I canโ€™t believe I didnโ€™t catch that, Thank you!

2 Likes

Alright, sure hun. We can do 3x3 and Iโ€™ll send in ss as soon as I can! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey lovely,

Congrats on publishing!!

Would you wanna do a RFR? Iโ€™d love if you would contact me through Instagram because I have trouble keeping up with stories on this platform :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

2 Likes

sure. my insta is the same name as here, I will read your story when you send screenshots to me.

1 Like

I want to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom:
And I will send you screenshots when I finish reading your story
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

2 Likes

Omg I liked your story so much
I will send you screenshots in pm :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

@Gabi.episode @Valentina.episode @Epi.alis @sonder.author @sammifred456 @epii.z

please remember if you wanna do r4r you have to send screenshots first.

and for those who asked for my insta its, line123462

4 Likes

Hi! Iโ€™m sending you some screenshots on intagram right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did! It should be in your requests. :cherry_blossom::smile:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Finished!!!

LOVE IT! :white_heart:

2 Likes

bump