Reveal story R4R!

Let’s do reveal story R4R!!! Drop your story below!!!

1 Like

Hi I like to do r4r

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Still open for R4R if anyone is interested!! Priority given to Reveal contest stories but drop your non contest stories too!!!

Hi guys!

So as my Reveal entry is out, I’d love to check some of yours!
Here’s my story if you want to do R4R!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

Hope that you guys will give my story a try and will enjoy it as much as I do!

1 Like

Heyy, are you interested in r4r?

Yes! Send me your link I can start reading tomorrow when I wake up

1 Like

Okey dokey!

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I’ll add to my list I’m gonna read tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Title : Reveal: Who’s Watching Me?
Who’s Watching Me? link

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

I can definitely do r4r with you! My story is called reveal: pravda. I can’t say much about it but i can give you feedback. You ca search this under my account @ZarahReign

Hi!! I’m sorry I never saw this! Are you still up for a R4R? I can start tonight!

For sure I’ll read your story right now @Bella.Episode21 :slight_smile::revolving_hearts:

Ok great!! I’m waiting for passes but I’ll start yours in an hour!!

Still open for R4R’s!!! Send me your links!!!