Reveal: Who's Watching Me? Promote ur Reveal stories too!

So this thread is for Reveal stories only :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:. We can do r4r too. My IG is sineadoneill.lovestowrite, if anyone wants a r4r.

Title: Reveal: Whoโ€™s Watching Me?
Story Description
Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns sheโ€™s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC, 2LI)
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Whoโ€™s Watching Me? link

This is my sisterโ€™s Reveal story.

4 Likes

As soon as I have time Iโ€™ll give your story a read, good luck with your story! Supporting small authors/writers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would really appreciate if anybody could check out my story as well!

THIS STORY INCLUDES: Hot & Dark Romance, Mature Language, ART SCENES, bad@ss attitudes, and a bit of Spanish :wink:

Anyhoo Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Trust me this is NOT your usual mafia storyโ€ฆ :fire:

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :fire:
Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG!!!

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

hi there :yellow_heart: :sunflower: I wrote a story for the reveal contest too, want to do a r4r?

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 3
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread and good luck with your story! :yay:
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:
(If you wanna do R4R, pm or dm me. :blush:)

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thanks for this thread :heart:
title: REVEAL: Operation E.A.
desc: You try your best to get closer to the hot person in your school. Then when you join a โ€œcampโ€, you donโ€™t even have to try!
episodes: 3 at the moment, more coming soon!
genre: drama (and a hint of romance)
cover:
coevr

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5900200491286528

2 Likes

I would love to do r4r. I will PM you the screen shots on insta.

This is my story
Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

I just published my story yesterday and hope you guys can check it out!
Title: Hide and Seek
Author: Januariver
Instagram: @januariver
Genre: DRAMA, fantasy
Style: LL / NO CC
Story Description: Cassia (MC) is always bit a different and became a doctor to found out whatโ€™s wrong with herโ€ฆ
But the unexpected truth only comes out with the appearance of her former best friendโ€ฆ
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5082086565412864

1 Like

My story! Reveal: Darkness Calling.
Iโ€™d appreciate, if you checked it out and Iโ€™d be more than happy to do a R4R!
My story description: You think you know this world well? Think againโ€ฆ Supernatural creatures are also a part of it and not all of them want to live in peace.

1 Like

Hey! Wanna do a R4R? :smiley:

yeah sure.

Ok! Iโ€™ll try to read your story as soon as possible!

1 Like

hey everyone! my story Reveal: Sin City is out now!!
Cover-

Description- Facts are what make up this world. Scarlet, a skeptic detective questions her beliefs when she solves a large scale murder - with a dead womanโ€™s memories.
Features- Full CC for MC and LI, LI gender option, impactful choices and mini games!
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4751452823289856

Youโ€™ve been sold by your family to be married off to the leader of the Russian Mafia. To escape your fate, you run away and become a servant at a luxury hotel, where you meet its stunning but aloof billionaire heir, Zayn.

Is he worse than the past you escaped? Or could he be the one to save you?

You might not have long to decide: as every day, the mafia closes in on your new hideoutโ€ฆ

Click me :wink:

Hiya! Iโ€™ve dropped you a message on insta, but hereโ€™s my story!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

Hope that you guys will give my story a try and will enjoy it as much as I do!

Open to R4R!!!

As soon as I have time Iโ€™ll be reading your story! Here my story.

Title: Reveal: The Side I never Knew
By: Amanda Candies
Instagram: ac_.episode
Genre: Drama and Action
Episodes: 3 (Complete)
Description: Aaliyah is the most well-known person in town, mainly because her dad is the Police Chief. What happens when she and the rest of the town find out that she has a flaw.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435792456187904

Hi, thank you for this thread! Iโ€™d really appreciate it if you would check out my Reveal entry! :blush:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

bump

Hereโ€™s my reveal entry. As soon as you respond Iโ€™ll read your story and we can share screenshots and promote each other?

Check it out if you like bad ass female MCs and good guys.

Story - Roses and Daggers :rose: :dagger:
Author - @natashastories24 and natasha.stories on IG
Love Interest - One and only, Arthur King.
CC - Limited CC for Arthur and Katherine. Full CC with body type option for the lead supporting role :nail_care:
Sound/ Music - Yes :loud_sound:
Description - Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all (money, fame, sex, you name it) but thatโ€™s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Extra - Arthur, a sweet, down to earth guy and gentleman every woman could ever dream of. As heโ€™s getting older, his only desire in life is to have a family of his own. But that is nearly impossible due to his growing business and his crazy ex.

Prepare yourself for love, romance, lust, action, heartbreak, lies, secrets and again some Episode friendly steamy scenes :eyes:

I know you wonโ€™t be disappointed :pleading_face: and please let me know your thoughts about it on my IG - natasha.stories and do tell if I need to improve something. Thereโ€™s always a room for constructive criticism :hugs:

Title: Reveal: Sleight of Hand
Author: Tal Zen
Description: Dwyn; a place where magic flows through the air and is at everyoneโ€™s fingertips. When a strange person tells you itโ€™s all an illusion, who will you believe?
*M/F MC & LI
*2 Point systems
*Mini games
Small cover: Slight_Of_Hand_posterThumb_JF1wxKo0RQ
Insta @: talzen.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4609684454703104