Reveal Your Secrets Here (Thread)

Alright dude…go trip over a knife… ( I get the referennnnceeeee )

Um. I’m bisexual. I haven’t told anybody in my family because…hah. No

3 Likes

A secret?

I once had a crush on my best friend. She was a girl and so am I.

4 Likes

@AK16 @Qwueen so when is the get together? Lmao jk :smirk:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Lolll

1 Like

One time a boy said “You look good with curly styled hair.” And he also had curly hair so I said.
“You don’t!” After that he never looked my way.

3 Likes

I may seem very open about my sexuality here but irl no one knows. I think two of my friends may have guessed…

1 Like

My friend is bi and she’s scared to tell her parents because they’re homophobic and I wish i could help

1 Like

Are you okay now? I’m sorry about what happened.

1 Like

We are here for you the best we can. :cry:

3 Likes

Wow, that is deep ima find this bitchass and pop his probably ugly face. Also hope you will be fine, being a madre.

Im here for u either way siss :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

I have a friend who’s brother is trans and he told his parents and they kicked him out of the house for a day…it is getting better now but they don’t use masculine pronouns…I feel really bad for him…

1 Like

Aw that breaks my freaking heart :tired_face::pensive:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try even though I sometimes feel anxious :sweat: but to be honest thank you for being so kind because I was expecting to be hated on
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll try :heart:

1 Like

Why that? :scream: You did nothing wrong. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s not what my coach thinks and I thought people would think I was being a drama queen :sweat:

1 Like

Not for speaking your mind. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: thanks for making me feel better
:grin:

1 Like

Sports are also about team spirit, if your coach does not teach you this, then he is the one who failed. :confused:

3 Likes