Reveal Your Secrets Here (Thread)

When I was 13, a boy harassed me. He’d follow me everywhere, and try to kiss me. Always hugging me, made comments about my breasts, and basically tried to touch me. I was in 7th grade, he was in 8th grade. According to most people, we were “dating”… (We were not.) Recently, I learned that harassment is a form of molestation. Technically, I was molested. Now I see myself as impure, dirty, and whatnot. The thing is… I haven’t… Told my family yet… I never did. I’ve only shared it once on here, and told a few people. I have nightmares and bad dreams about him coming back and raping me. I get flashbacks and anxiety attacks. I look over my shoulder sometimes… I don’t trust people easily and I’m often depressed. It’s my most traumatic memory so I hate even thinking about it. I’m trying to be a little open, but even that scares me… I sometimes think that he’ll come back. That he’s nearby… I thank my friend for saving me from assault…

clears throat I will go and cry now.

4 Likes

Oh, oh. Sorry. I get why… lets go

Oh my god, im so sorry! I’m not going to ask if you’re fine now but this makes me so sad. Don’t think of yourself as a dirty human, because it’s never your fault. If I saw him I karate chop his ass. But i hope you will regain being the great person you are, not like you still aren’t one. :heart::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Heh, I feel inscecure even writing this, but it’s not that big compared to other secrets people have revealed. But I have a crush on a boy from my work and I’m too scared to make a move cause I’m the most awkward person alive. I’m really worried that if I did and he rejected me, we’d have the awkwardness of working together. So idk what to do :joy:

1 Like

Oh i see the problem of awkwardness if he rejects

1 Like

Thank you. And I’m trying to as well. I still don’t have a boyfriend but uh…

2 Likes

No problem, you don’t need a boyfriend. But if you really like someone, don’t be scared because not everyone is like that :heart:

2 Likes

My therapist told me that.

2 Likes

well maybe i’m secretly your therapist

1 Like

big shrug

1 Like

@amberose just here to read everyone’s secrets. I felt like I had to contribute something :joy:

2 Likes

I should do my own but gosh, I have too many and need to figure out the right one to share to fit the atmosphere

6 Likes

Lmao, I want to know a secret from u :joy::joy:

1 Like

Spill the beans!

1 Like

O-Oh…

2 Likes

People liked this? :joy:

1 Like

I like my boy bestie from the past few months…who has liked me since 5th std. and he told me that right now!!!
Well the thing is i have never confessed
I dont know how to say

2 Likes

I think you shouldn’t be straightforward, but be honest. Don’t reveal too much. Try your best to communicate with him

We do talk
But i think that he knows

1 Like

Thats my worst quality i feel sometimes
I am way too straightforward and dont think what the other person feels

1 Like