Revenge On The Bad Boy (Read my story)

general
community

Hello there, i’m playing episode about… 2 years. Yes, something like that. And i read a lot of stories who inspired me in very good sense of way. So, i decided to write a story on my own, about teenagers. You know the stories with the bad boy when he meets a girl special, and he fall in love with her so easily. Well, this is story about what i’m talking about… It’s not just about that. In my story, Mc decided to revenge on him for everything he did. And just like that, they start to spend time together. (I don’t gave spoilers, OKAY MAYBE I DID, but just description about the story in general.)
Story name: Revenge On The Bad Boy
Author name: Bianca Parker
Style: ink
Genre: Romance. (But i will not add just that, and drama… and action as well.)
Description: Sometimes life gives us challenges that aren’t always easy to overcome. But now, you have one to complete. Are you in? -CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS-
Episodes: 5 (Coming soon more episodes. I will try my best)
Instagram: bibby_episode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815417059704832
So, if you want to read it, i will be so happy to know all your opinions about it. It’s my first story, i tried my best to watch tutorials, to learn basic things and well… You will see. Love you all^^

I’d be happy to take a look at this! Could I also ask for you to review mine? I actually really like a whole bunch of bad boy stories, so it’s really no problem at all. If you can’t, that’s fine too. Let me know!

Yes, i can. I would like to help you :slight_smile: Tell me your story’s name so i will review your story. And the details.

Hey! Do you want Review4review? So we can help each other with our new stories :blush: let me know if you want to do it!

This is my story:
Title: ONE-WAY TICKET FOR U
Author: Cribb
Genre: Drama
Description: Cleo’s life changes right before her departure for Spain. Will this holiday help her to forget, or everything will get worse?
No one can be trusted.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288765660987392

Of course, Where do you want to start? On forum? instagram? I’m glad to help.

I just started your story! Follow me on Instagram @cribb.episode so I can DM you after reading :blush:

Okay, don’t worry. I will review your story on instagram, okay? There will see more people.

Wow! I typed out my whole reply weeks ago and I didn’t hit ‘reply’. I am so sorry! I did look at your story and I’ll send you fanmail or talk to you on here when I look at a little more. I’m sorry, I’ve been doing a lot of reviews so I can’t really keep track or everything I’ve done and everyone I’ve talked to. If I’ve already talked to you, PLEASE let me know lol. Thanks!

Story Name: BROOKLYN
Author: Christina Dawn
Episodes: 14 (ongoing)
Description: Tragedy taught her strength, but not even a person capable of mind control is strong enough to juggle him, the dubious NYPD, and all of the baggage that comes with it.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5261175276437504

Gurl, give me your IG, so we could make a group with the authors and the others, and there we’ll talk about our stories, we can help each other.

Haha lol. I’m not really on my IG unfortunately, and believe me, I wish that I was. Anyways, it’s @aclawrites, but I can’t answer any DMs or stuff like that, sorry. :worried::upside_down_face:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: