Reverse Speed-Dating ~ Official RP

Shanna Cain and Annalise Kingsley || Table 2
Shanna sat down at the next table in front of another girl, not in the best of moods after Cleo. Annalise, however, was in a pretty good mood. Though she didn’t know how she could get to know anyone in this short space of time, much less trust them to be her soul mate. “Hi, I’m Annalise, I’m a journalist.”
Shanna nodded without giving away any emotion. “Shanna, athlete.”
Annalise slowly nodded, waiting for her to say more, but when Shanna didn’t, she said, “Am I going to have to make this an interview then?” Annalise laughed.
“No,” Shanna replied bluntly and then continued to sit in silence.

@Sabes - Annalise Kingsley
@ScarletSwanHunter - (wink)

Jakolbi Andrews and Dylan Easton Aylsworth || Table 13
Jakolbi’s conversation with Robert was short-lived, and what he’d soon realise is that this one would be too. The new guy seemed to be taking his sweet-ass time moving to this table. He was tall but didn’t look half bad, quite cute in fact. Dylan moved to the new table where Jakolbi sat. Dylan smiled at him as he sat down and held out his left hand. “I’m Dylan, born in Montana but live in West Hollywood.”
Jakolbi clasped Dylan’s hand and shook it, despite feeling a little uncomfortable using his left hand. When he pulled away, he answered. “The name’s Jakolbi, and I’m born, raised, and still living in Minnesota.”
“Never left?”, Dylan asked.
“Yeah, I’m a traveller, but I guess I’ve just settled there.” Jakolbi shrugged. “You a fan of any sports?”
“Yeah, soccer and darts mainly.”

@Madilnel - Jakolbi Andrews
@AnimeOtome - Dylan Easton Aylsworth

Emma McEthan || Table 12 - C to 11 - B
“I’m from Texas. Born and raised. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emma. And a YouTuber, that’s interesting,” Ross responded.
“Yeah, it can be really fun, a great job,” Emma agreed, and the bell rang. Emma stood up again with a sigh. Emma walked over to the next table.
The girl put out her hand and Emma shook it as the girl said, “Hi, I’m Lydia. Nice to meet you.” She paused. “Oh, I’m sorry, and you are?”
Emma smiled and took back her hand. “Emma, it’s nice to meet you too. Have you seen any good films lately?”

@Madilnel - Emma McEthan
@Alexwrites - Lydia Flores

Ciana Dawn Elenate and Atlas Sims || Table 4 - D
Atlas followed the gentleman again and took a seat in front of shy-ish lady. Not want to scare, he didn’t make any outlandish jokes. In fact, he simply introduced himself and then brought up the topic of Shakespeare. To which, they continued to discuss for the whole five minutes.

@AnimeOtome - Ciana Dawn Elenate
@ScarletSwanHunter - Atlas Sims

Olivia Currie and Cecilia Summersberry || Table 6
Cecilia watched as Alba said goodbye and moved to the next table, then wait for her next visitor.
When the bell rang, Olivia waved goodbye to Mike and sat down at the next table, in front of a girl. “Hey,” she greeted her. “I’m Olivia.”
“Hi, I’m Cecilia, nice to meet you,” she replied, a little louder than it needed to be. “You look like you like the beach a lot?”
“Uh…”, Olivia started, unsure of what to say. “…There’s nothing wrong with the beach.”
“No, there’s not. Though I’m more of an inside person.”

@episode.loverr - Olivia Currie
@ScarletSwanHunter - Cecilia Summersberry

Montell Garrett and Yassine Montgomery || Table 7
When the bell rang, Montell was a little sad that Olivia had to move on and wished that they could have talked for longer. Especially when he saw who was the next person to sit in front of him. Yassine sat down and, likewise, had similar feelings toward Montell. Silently, they sat there, staring at each other, not uttering a word for quite a while.

@ScarletSwanHunter - Montell Garrett

Simon rang the bell again!

Alright, each character can make one-five posts, then I’ll ring the cowbell in two days. (wink)

Moving tables

Adrian to table 11
Dylan to table 12
Tamara to table 13
Shanna to table 14
Dakota to table 1
Gerald to table 2
Atlas to table 3
Alba to table 4
Olivia to table 5
Yassine to table 6
Britt to table 7
TJ to table 8
Lola to table 9
Emma to table 10

@EchoRavencroft, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Miumi.hp, @QueenChid, @SilverRose, @Littlefeets, @amberh.episode, @Daisy_Flower1, @jiya.episode, @coco.xhic, @Alexwrites, @Daunt

10 Likes

:dna: Jakub Kowalczyk :dna: with Alba Guadalupe Ubiñas then Olivia Currie :dna: Table 5-B :dna:

He wondered briefly why she responded so shortly about her home country, but he shrugged it off, figuring she mustn’t have had a good childhood or something along those lines. “Well, I am from Poland. I was born and raised there too. I came here for a better education.” The bell rang, and Jakub watched as Alba got up and moved to the next table.
The next woman who sat in front of him was incredibly beautiful in Jakub’s eyes, and he couldn’t help but say so nearly as soon as she sat down. “My name is Jakub and you are absolutely stunning.” There was no mocking tone in his voice, Jakub spoke truthfully.

@amberh.episode -Previously
@episode.loverr - Olivia

:thought_balloon: Tamara Arrington :thought_balloon: with Robert Wilson then Jakolbi Andrews :thought_balloon: Table 14-C then 13-A :thought_balloon:

She had been hoping that he’d be a bit more open with that question—how good could life really be, they’d all just been told that their significant others aren’t a right fit. She didn’t blame him for choosing a more vague answer, however, she was a stranger to him. Tamara almost wished she wasn’t though… he really was a looker. “Nice to meet you,” she said in reply to him. She opened her mouth to ask another question, but her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing. “I hope we get to talk more soon,” she said, before she moved to her next table.
Tamara sat in front of another handsome guy—it seemed there were no shortage of them at this event—and she resisted the urge to make some comment about that fact. Part of her didn’t think she fit along all of these gorgeous people, since this part of her didn’t think she was that pretty to begin with. “Hello,” she said in greeting, attempting to smile through the weight of her thoughts. “Tamara, I’m Tamara.” She paused as she searched her mind for some sort of question to ask. “How are you finding this whole experience?”

@SilverRose - Previously
@Madilnel - Jakolbi

3 Likes

Samantha Simmons || With TJ || Table 9-B
She almost laughed a little at the word ‘techie’. “I mean, I’m not full on working in the music industry like I would want to, but at times, yes. I mainly write the actual sheet music for other bands and choirs. But I have gotten into doing more tech stuff recently since there’s a ton to mess around with…!” Feeling as if she were rambling on a little, her voice trailed off and she finished there.
“I’m just substituting for a choral teacher that’s on maternity leave at the moment, though. Nothing too special.” There was a small smile on her face. Sam felt more comfortable with TJ than she had with the majority of the others so far. If the two were not soulmates, then perhaps they could be, at the very least, acquaintances in the future. “But anyway, I kind of want to know more about you now. I feel like I have been rambling on a little bi–” the sound of the bell sounded throughout the room and she frowned a little. “Well… I suppose it will have to wait until another time. Goodbye TJ,” she finished, waving a little. A few moments later, another man appeared in front of her and she smiled up at him, hoping this would be as pleasant at it had been with TJ.
Feeling a bit hopeful, her voice was a bit more upbeat than normal as she introduced herself and greeted him. She normally was not a super peppy person, but… “Hello! I’m Samantha Simmons, but you can call me Sam.” She started off how she normally did, giving her name along with her nickname. At this point, it would probably remain routine.

@CrazyCaliope previously TJ, now Lola

2 Likes

TJ Charles || Table 9 - A to 8 - C
Again, TJ listened. Why was he so enthralled with what she had to say? He wasn’t sure, but he couldn’t help it. She wanted to get into music and had decided to get into through teaching. That was a strange path. He thought that people attempted to do performance art first before falling back on teaching. Then the bell rang and he felt a tug in his stomach, realising he had to move again.
“Well… I suppose it will have to wait until another time. Goodbye TJ,” she finished, waving a little.
“Yes,” he stated, standing up. “Goodbye, Sam, hope to talk more later.” Tj, quite happy about his previous conversation, strolled over and took a seat at table 8. The next girl didn’t entirely seem like his type but she was still pretty. “Hey,” he greeted her, more confident than he’d ever been. “I’m TJ. How are you doing?”

@Daunt - Samantha Simmons (mentioned)
@jiya.episode - Charlotte Black

Lola Jeremy Grace || Table 10 - C to 9 - A
When Lola turned back to face Alison again, the bell rang and he found himself carefully getting up. “Nice to meet you, Alison. I hope we can continue later on.” Making sure to push his hands outward while still inside his pockets, just to make sure that nobody could see anything else protruding. He sat down in front of another female, not quite his type, but she seemed pretty casual, not too high-strung.
Then before he could say anything, she started, “Hello! I’m Samantha Simmons, but you can call me Sam.”
“Hi, Sam, I’m Lola,” he greeted back. Then he chuckled slightly before continuing, “Have you met any potentials yet, or are you thinking this is a crock of shit and just want to talk to the person you came here with?”

@Daisy_Flower1 - Alison Martin (mentioned)
@Daunt - Samantha Simmons

4 Likes

Charlotte || Table 8 - D

She waved bye Britt and cleaned her dress a little. She was feeling uncomfortable with the whole matchmaking thing but she was also excited that she’s able to meet new people. She smiled as a guy made his way to her table. “Charlotte. I am doing good. It’s nice to meet new people, even though I am not a big fan of what’s happening here, right now. How about you?” She asked, still maintaining a smile on her face.

@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Alison Martin ~ Table 10-D || With Emma

A frown made its way across her face as she heard the now familiar sound of the bell ringing.
“Nice to meet you, Alison. I hope we can continue later on”. He said as he rose from his seat.
“Well, it was great fun chatting with you! I do hope we get to speak again later.” She stated rather enthusiastically. “Bye bye for now.” She said to him with a smile and a wave as he made his way to the next table.
She rest her head on her hand and fiddle with a strand of her hair as she waited for the next person to arrive at her table. Alison turned to look at the person who was next to talk to her. It was a female this time, she has was around average height and had long golden hair. Appearance wise she wasn’t normally what Alison was attracted to, but she did seem like fun to talk to. She sat down at the table and Alison introduced herself.
“Hiya! I’m Alison! It is nice to meet you.”

@CrazyCaliope - Lola (Mentioned)
@Madilnel - Emma

2 Likes

Adrian Lucas Dawson || With Ross With Lydia || Table 1-A — Table 11-A

Adrian watched him as he pulled his phone out to show some pictures. They were all well-focused and clean. The one with the dragonfly was stunning. “That’s… amazing. My hands are pretty shaky, I could never take photographs like that,” He said, laughing. He heard the bell ring once again, and sighed.

“Here is a couple that I took more recently. I also have some more, somewhere, from when I had been traveling too.”

”You’ll have to show me sometime soon. But for now, see you!”

He waved a quick goodbye, flattened his suit out, and approached the next table. In front of him was a woman wearing a sleek white cocktail dress, who looked about the same age as him. He looked at her hand, and saw a ring… His eyes widened in shock, but sat down before she could notice. Guess my luck ran out a bit quickly, now didn’t it?

“Hi, I’m Adrian, 23, and a writer.”

@Littlefeets - Previous Conversation
@Alexwrites - New Conversation

3 Likes

Lydia Flores || With Emma previously, now with Adrian || Table 11-B

She smiled, “Pretty name. Any good films? No, I haven’t seen any lately. I’m usually traveling around, so I don’t have much time to. Even on the plane, I usually sleep.”

After a short, nice conversation, the bell rang. “Well, it was nice to meet you Emma.” She gave a wave and like that, the next person came around. He was taller than her, and had dark hair. Cute. Lydia also noticed he looked around her age. This boy had sparked her interest a little. She felt guilty that he had sparked her interest, but this was just getting to know others for her. Right? Yeah. Yup. Nothing else. Nothing else.
“Hi, I’m Lydia. 24, nice to meet you.” She said, teaching out to shake his hand. A pleasantly surprised look appeared on her face, hearing that he was a writer.
“Your a writer? That’s awesome, I am too! I travel around the world, writing about the places I go to. And you?”

@Madilnel - Emma (previous conversation)
@EchoRavencroft - Adrian

2 Likes

Adrian Lucas Dawson || With Lydia || Table 1-A — Table 11-A

“Hi, I’m Lydia. 24, nice to meet you.”
Confidence is key!
He locked his eyes on hers and shook her hand, “Nice to meet you, as well, Lydia.”

“Your a writer? That’s awesome, I am too! I travel around the world, writing about the places I go to. And you?”

He smiled, surprised, “I had no idea other writers were here! That’s pretty cool, I don’t travel much, but, boy, I wish I could. I usually take the problems of the world, and sometimes problems people face or are facing, and translate them into different poems, stories, and such. A big positive to that is I get to meet different people, which is a bit like traveling, since I get to learn about different cultures, I suppose.” He paused for a bit and looked behind her, only to see Simon looking over, and looked back at Lydia and asked sweetly, “What type of things do you write or like to write?”

2 Likes

Lydia Flores || With Adrian || Table 11-B

She smiled and sat up, interested in how this conversation would go. “Yeah, me neither. I didn’t know there were other writers here either, I’m happy that there is though.”
“Traveling, it’s amazing. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m sure you’ll get the chance to, when you do, enjoy it. But, that’s amazing! I’m sure people really appreciate that. Translating their life experiences and problems into poems and stories, that’s really nice. If I’d ever get the chance, I’d read your work, really.” She said, softly nodding.

“I love meeting other people, it’s another reason why I love my job. Getting to see everyone of all ages, their cultures, how they live in these places…it’s so fascinating and different from how I live, I love it.”

“Hmm, what I write or like write to about? Whenever I go places, I write about the scenery, small restaurants, mainly the things that don’t really stick out to much to tourist who would visit. That’s also what I enjoy writing about, I like finding the special, almost unknown spots in that area and I write about them. I also write about how life is there, and how the locals live too.”
“I dislike the way people generalize places so easily, that’s why I write about more of the unknown.”

@EchoRavencroft - Adrian

3 Likes

Avery || 3-B || Atlas

It all passed by so quickly and yet again the bell was rung. That damn man-child up front. What was his name again? Ehhhhh. A new man was seated in front of him now. He was quite attractive too. But wasn’t everyone here in one way or another? Tamara certainly was— Wait. No thinking about her at the moment. She was probably meeting new people. Just like he was supposed to be. He snapped back to attention and looked again at the man in front of him. Avery smiled and managed a wave. “Hey,” he started. “I’m Avery Hartford, 25. Anything you want to know, just ask,” he said with a little shrug, running one hand through his hair.
@ScarletSwanHunter

2 Likes

TJ Charles || Table 9 - A to 8 - C
TJ’s newfound confidence wavered a little as the new girl introduced herself, “Charlotte. I am doing good. It’s nice to meet new people, even though I am not a big fan of what’s happening here, right now. How about you?”
He tried to regain it but was unsuccessful. “…Uh, yeah, how 'bout that. It feels like a prison cell, which I never wanted to experience… and still don’t.” He paused a moment and looked around at the others. “Who are you here with?”

2 Likes

Ross Freeman || Table 12 - D
Ross smiled seeing Adrian’s interest in his photography. “Thanks. I love taking photos like these.” Ross also sighed as the bell rang again. It had been the best conversation he had gotten to have the whole time he had been there. Before even taking into account how cute Ross thought Adrian was. “I will definitely have to show you sometime, so I’ll see you around.” Ross smiled again in goodbye to Adrian before looking to the new guy coming to his table. “Howdy there.” He gave a polite smile with a small wave to the guy. “I’m Ross. I’m 25, and from Texas. Tell me a little about yourself.”

@EchoRavencroft - Previous Conversation
@AnimeOtome - Current Conversation

Dakota Quinn || Table 2-C to 1 - A
“Wow that’s really cool, and that’s awesome to have them be super proud of you.” Dakota turned as the bell rang. “I keep trying, but they’ll have to come around eventually.” She shrugged slightly as she continued. “Well I gotta go. See you around.” Dakota smiled and gave a small wave as she got up to move to the next table. She moved to the next table and sat down in front of a girl. “Hey there, I’m Dakota and I’m 23 years old. I am an artist and an aspiring dancer, currently living in New York.” She gave the girl a sweet smile as she looked at her.

@coco.xhic - Previous Conversation
@Sabes - Current Conversation

4 Likes

ROBERT || with Shanna || Table 14 - D

Unfortunately, after his conversation with Tamara he did not learn anything interesting about her. They exchanged only polite questions and that’s all. The bell rang, interrupting them. Tamara changed her seat, leaving the man alone for just a few seconds before the next person sat down.
Robert sighed because he had had enough of this horrible fun. He wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the chair in front of him.
Another girl sat down, this time she had black hair. She was very pretty and well, she definitely seemed nice.
“Hey!” The man greeted her. “I’m Robert Wilson. What do you do?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

1 Like

Samantha Simmons || With Lola || Table 9-B

His first question had her a bit taken aback, yet she laughed a bit. Quietly. “Maybe both? I highly doubt someone in here is my soulmate, but… I may have met someone that could be a potential. Still doubt it, but…” she shrugged. She didn’t typically believe in this sort of thing. Especially since the host claimed that her ‘soulmate’ would be in this room.
“What about you, huh? Based on the question, I’m guessing that you’re probably thinking, as you gracefully put it, that this is ‘crock of shit’?” Sam’s brows raises in question. The man, Lola, was definitely a change of pace from TJ and it was taking her a moment to adjust. Just as she had in previous conversations, she leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table. Was she a huge fan of being forced into getting to know a multitude of people in a short amount of time? Definitely not. But she figured she’d try to make the most of it.

@CrazyCaliope Lola Sorry for the delay in response!

2 Likes

Charlotte Black || Table 8-D

Charlotte felt like she said something wrong as she noticed him being a little weird. “…Uh, yeah, how 'bout that. It feels like a prison cell, which I never wanted to experience… and still don’t.”
She took a slight deep breath and looked at him, with a slight chuckle. “Well, I wouldn’t say that it feels like a prison cell but like, I know what you mean.” She smiled at him. “Who are you here with?”
She sighed when he asked that question. “I am here with Alba. How about you?” She maintained her smile.

@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Olivia Currie || Table 5 - A
When the bell started ringing again, Olivia let out a slightly frustrated sigh. She waved goodbye to Cecilia and sat down at the next table, in front of an older gentleman. He looked rather smart for his age, clean and fit, as if he took care of himself and stayed healthy.
“My name is Jakub and you are absolutely stunning,” he told her.
She smiled with eyes at his compliment. “Thank you, Jakub. I’m Olivia. That’s an interesting name you have there, where does it come from? I’m only from Scotland myself.”

@QueenChid - Jakub Kowalczyk
@episode.loverr - Olivia Currie

Jakolbi Andrews || Table 13 - B
Jakolbi really enjoyed his conversation with Adrian, he found that they had a lot in common. Then the bell and out again. He was probably the only one actually starting to enjoy that bell because it was rather nice having so many short dates and so many potential new partners. Dylan left and a woman sat in front of him. She looked like just his type.
“Hello. … Tamara, I’m Tamara.” She paused before continuing, “How are you finding this whole experience?”
Jakolbi smiled. “Hi Tamara, I’m Jakolbi. Actually, it’s pretty enjoyable. Just sitting back and talking, meeting all these new faces, it’s rather fun.”

@QueenChid - Tamara Arrington
@Madilnel - Jakolbi Andrews

Emma McEthan || Table 10 - C
Emma and Lydia weren’t able to discuss films for too much longer before that annoying chime came to tell them to move. Lydia responded, “Pretty name. Any good films? No, I haven’t seen any lately. I’m usually travelling around, so I don’t have much time to. Even on the plane, I usually sleep.”
Emma was a little disappointed to hear that she did watch films but didn’t show it. She just nodded when she stood and said that it was nice to meet her, then added as she walked away, “It was nice meeting you too.”
Emma sat down in front of a perky girl with brightly-coloured hair. The girl introduced herself, “Hiya! I’m Alison! It is nice to meet you.”
Emma put her hand out in front of her. “It’s Emma, and it’s nice to meet you too. And where’s home for you?”

@Alexwrites - Lydia Flores (mentioned)
@Daisy_Flower1 - Alison Martin
@Madilnel - Emma McEthan

Atlas Sims || Table 4 - D
As much as he was happy to talk Ciana about Shakespeare, he was also happy to move on and share a laugh again. When he followed the older gentleman this time, he found himself in front of a rather dapper man who wasn’t really his type but he could appreciate how good-looking he was. “Hey, I’m Avery Hartford, 25. Anything you want to know, just ask,” he said with a little shrug, running one hand through his hair.
“I’m Atlas, also 25. Well, I can see you work out. When Chuck Norris finishes his workout, the gym takes a break.” Atlas chuckled, quite proud at how funny he was. Best joke of the day, he thought.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Avery Hartford
@ScarletSwanHunter - Atlas Sims

Shanna Cain || Table 14 - C
Shanna remained silent for the rest of the five minutes, and when the time came she got up and moved, still without saying anything. She still wasn’t in the best of moods. As she sat, she noticed the man she sat in front of. He wasn’t bad-looking, pretty handsome really, Shanna would definitely note him down as a possibility. “Hey!” He greeted her, “I’m Robert Wilson. What do you do?”
“Hi. Shanna. Olympic Athlete. You?”, she answered a little abruptly with short answers.

@SilverRose - Robert Wilson
@ScarletSwanHunter - Shanna Cain

Lola Jeremy Grace || Table 9 - A
“What about you, huh? Based on the question, I’m guessing that you’re probably thinking, as you gracefully put it, that this is ‘crock of shit’?” Sam asked, he brows rose in question.
Lola smiled, rather warmly to her response. “No, you’re right. I don’t believe this to be useful in the slightest. Although, I know my partner will be having the time of his life. So I’m trying to take this seriously, or as seriously as you can at this sort of thing.” What he said was true, he was trying to actually do this thing, despite the large number of people. The people didn’t panic him as much since he was only talking to them one-on-one.

@Daunt - Samantha Simmons

TJ Charles || Table 8 - C
She chuckled slightly and replied with a smile, “Well, I wouldn’t say that it feels like a prison cell but like, I know what you mean.”
“What would you say this feels like then?”, he asked curiously.
She gave a sigh before she answered and that made him more curious. Why would she sigh? Is she not happy with her partner?, he wondering their problem could be. She said, “I am here with Alba. How about you?”
TJ looked around at the other tables, trying to work out who Alba could be. “Who’s Alba? I’m with Ross, the guy down the other end of this row.”

4 Likes

Charlotte Black || Table 8-D

She smiled at him when he asked ”What would you say this feels like then?” She looked at him while answering. “It seems surreal to me, that’s it. Like we are forced to determine our soulmate here and we have no other choice but to find it out.” She shrugged casually. “It’s not really like a prison cell since we are getting to at least hang out with others. I don’t know if it makes sense but…yeah.” She didn’t know how to finish the sentence and ended it a little awkwardly. She noticed him getting lost in thoughts for a while and before she can think of anything, he replied back to her.
”Who’s Alba? I’m with Ross, the guy down the other end of this row.” She looked at Ross where TJ pointed and smiled slightly. She then tried to find Alba who’s at table 4-C now. “Oh, he looks good.” She looked at TJ before replying back to him and smiled. “Alba is at Table 4-C now.” She pointed to the table where Alba is in case he couldn’t find her.

@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Adrian Lucas Dawson || With Lydia || Table 1-A — Table 11-A

“Traveling, it’s amazing. I wouldn’t trade it for anything."
Adrian smiled and said, “I imagine it to be.”
"I’m sure you’ll get the chance to, when you do, enjoy it. But, that’s amazing! I’m sure people really appreciate that. Translating their life experiences and problems into poems and stories, that’s really nice. If I’d ever get the chance, I’d read your work, really.”

Adrian blushed at her sweet, and genuine compliments, “Oh my gosh, that’s so sweet of you to say, thank you! If I had some pieces with me, I’d show you but sadly, I left my book, and phone at home.”

He placed his hands on the table, and intertwined them.
“I love meeting other people, it’s another reason why I love my job. Getting to see everyone of all ages, their cultures, how they live in these places…it’s so fascinating and different from how I live, I love it.”

“That’s actually one of the reason I write, too! Just getting to know different people, helping them, and finding out what happens in their daily lives is absolutely amazing.”

"Whenever I go places, I write about the scenery, small restaurants, mainly the things that don’t really stick out to much to tourist who would visit. That’s also what I enjoy writing about, I like finding the special, almost unknown spots in that area and I write about them. I also write about how life is there, and how the locals live too.”

“That’s so interesting! Those types of places are actually my favorite places to get inspiration. Especially if they aren’t too crowded! I mean, some popular places are good, too, but sometimes a little peace and quiet is something we all need,” he said, sighing.

“I dislike the way people generalize places so easily, that’s why I write about more of the unknown.”

“Detail is key,” Adrian chuckled. “If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?”

3 Likes

Avery || 3-B || Atlas

He watched the new man. “I’m Atlas, also 25. Well, I can see you work out. When Chuck Norris finishes his workout, the gym takes a break.” He laughed a bit. Atlas was certainly something. “So, uh, what do you like to do? Start off simple?” He gave a small smile. “Also, where you’re from? I’m from New York. And for me I like reading. Call me crazy,” he said with a laugh. “Half of my friends hate reading.” Those were some of his friends questionable opinions.
@ScarletSwanHunter
@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes