Reverse Speed-Dating ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

I just wanted to let you know @CrazyCaliope that it’s my final week of school and I’m busy with exams :sweat_smile: When that’s all over though I’ll be 100% active!

1 Like

Okay, thank you. Good luck with everything and just message me when you’re ready. (wink)

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that @episode.loverr hasn’t been on for a bit! Not even for the roleplay that she created. I’m not sure why, but I just wanted to let you know so that you didn’t think she was ignoring the thread (:

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I have already been keeping track of that and I’ll write for the seven characters I’m looking after soon. (wink)

1 Like

I will be responding I’m a couple of hours Everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting!

1 Like

Alright, by the looks of it, the majority are doing for making it into an SG. However, before it’s definite, I just ask that these people answer the poll.

@EchoRavencroft, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @AnimeOtome, @QueenChid, @SilverRose, @Littlefeets, @Daisy_Flower1, @jiya.episode, @coco.xhic, @Alexwrites, @episode.loverr, @Daunt

11 Likes

Oh, right! I just kind of don’t really want it to be an SG because it wasn’t why I signed up, but if it turns into one I won’t be that mad because you’d do a great job anyway, plus you’d probably be better at playing my character anyway (i can learn from that). I mainly just want to wait longer since I’m wrapping up on school, but if the poll says turn into an SG, then oki!

i think this is what i thought when i did the poll :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m completely aware that that’s not what people signed up for, however, people knew what I expected and wanted before they signed up. I asked for a daily post, that’s all, and to tell me if you couldn’t. After half a dozen reminders, two polls, and two pauses, most people have only just started informing me that they can or can’t right now. Yet, I still have fewer than half of the characters are being written for and half of that number is by me.

Unfortunately, this is why I have to change something. (disappointed and apologetic face)

7 Likes

Yeahh, that really sucks. :sob: I completely understand why you did the change. I hope it’s a lot of fun as an SG!

What happens if some people don’t participate in the SG though :thinking:

5 Likes

I agree. I really didn’t want to do as much writing with this one, but I also don’t want to let you all down by simply closing the thread/story.

(shrugs) The same thing I do with any RP or SG with an RPer who goes inactive. Just put their characters up for adoption.

5 Likes

(Confused expression) Umm… I’m sorry but I have to say that I’m a little confused. @Art3Miss and @Lady_Cannella, why’d you vote on this poll?

2 Likes

I mustve accidently clicked an answer my bad Cali. Ive been randomly skimming through threads lately. So sorry for any inconvience.

2 Likes

HAHA! Nah, it’s not a problem, I was just curious. (wink)

Edit: Did you want to adopt a character when I start it again as an SG, @Art3Miss?

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I tried to see the answers of the others since I was interested in this SG/RP. My bad if this confused or changed the result :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I was just wondering. (wink)

DO you or @Art3Miss want to adopt characters when I start it back up as an SG, as I know there’s at least a couple going?

2 Likes

I’d love to! Count me in :blush:

1 Like

Voted :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

So this is going to be an SG? Sorry for an annoying question :pensive:

@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get onto asking questions next week, so that I can get onto writing when I’m back home at the end of the month. (Wink)

2 Likes

Alrightie! Thanks for answering :blush:

1 Like