Review 4 read✨✨

I kinda need some help with my story. :clap:
Can someone please review the story and tell me if you didn’t understand something, if you found any plot hole, or generally whatever you think of it? I need a very honest person to tell me exactly the parts that need correction. :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

I will read your story in return and give you a review too or a shoutout on my instagram, whatever you want. :innocent:

I have 11 chapters so far, it would be great if you could read them all, ofc I’ll read 11 chapters of yours too. (And if you want, we can continue the review4read or shoutout or review till one of us complete the story (in order not to mess with the retention system) (eg. if you have 23 chapters when I publish the 12th chapter of my story you review it and I review the 12th ch of yours…))

3 Likes

I would love to do this! 3x3

1 Like

hi, we have already do r4r in Instagram 3x3 (my story is Robin’s Blood) if you want to continue with it, It’s not a problem with me

1 Like

Or I could reread and send cc the mc in a different way and send you ss. Wtv you want

1 Like

Hi would love to.
Here is mine
Its all a mirage
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

we will do 6x6

1 Like

Okay, I’ll dm you the screenshots when i am finished :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Can you pm me the link to your story

1 Like

ooh yes, I totally forgot about it, I am so sorry, name: Robin’s Blood Description:You accidentally trespass into the Underworld on a mission to find your country’s savior, only for you to get captured by the (anti)hero, will he become your savior? link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5045136261316608

yeah we have. how many chapters do you have in your stpry

1 Like

Ooop I was just about to ask for the name. I can read the story if you would like and give you the feedback

1 Like

I have 11 and as I remember we had done 3x3

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like

Hi, thanks for replying. I did a mini revamp on the story (I changed a few backgrounds and I am waiting for them to be aproved) if you have a story, can we start when the bg is approved, please? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

how many do you have?

1 Like

oooh now I saw you wanted 3x3 if there is not a problem with you we could do the rest 2x2 r4r. If you want you can dm me. We will start when my bg is approved

1 Like

Sure no problem

1 Like

thank you, do you have a story?

Yes it is called “perfectly flawed”

1 Like

Amazing, hopefully my bg wont take long to be approved, I’ll dm you

1 Like