Review 4 Review (also new at this)

Hello, Everyone! I’m Avis Pond and I’m new to this review for review, but, I would try my best to get as much people I can! I would try my best to review your story to see what you’re missing, need some fix or changes or some advice! So if you’re having problems with your story come to me!
Remember:Tell me your story is and I will do 3 of you guys at once and I would list the one’s Im doing in this text!
Thanks and I really hope I can help you with your stories! :grinning:

Working on these story right now!

1. Aqaurius-kiss (finished)
  2. Dr. Smile07 (finished)
  3. renereid00 (still working on review)

Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Style:Ink
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love her heart just won’t let up will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

Moved to Promote Your Story as that’s where R4R threads live! :v:t2:

Title: H & V: From Zero to Hero
Author: Dr.Smile
Description: Jax is the disabled loser of Mediocreopolis High, but one odd day, his life is completely transformed by a–burrito?! Drama, choices, romance, evil, and deception await.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4697049362202624
Thank you if you gave my story a try!

Hello there, Here is my story.
Title: Read my mind
Style:Ink (no customization)
chapter: 6 (ongoing)
author: irenereid00
Instagram: episode.readmymind
Description: Noelle never thought she would fall for a criminal after becoming a psychiatrist for NYPD that was until she met Jax wilder - a bad boy who doesn’t want his mind read.

I will read 3 episodes and give you screenshots and tell you what I think! :slightly_smiling_face:

I placed your name on the list so I would get to you as soon as I can! :slightly_smiling_face:

I put you also I on the list so I will get to you as soon as I can!

Thank you!

Ok and thanks in advance

Hello, I finished reading 3 episodes of your story and I want to say it’s really good. I really hope that someday heavenly would allow her heart. And for her happiness. And it seems you know more on spot directing, sounds, character movements and overlays.

!

So in when you allowed Costumaztion you had Heavenly name capitalized. Usually writers do this would do. They would capitalize the first letter of the name instead of the whole thing.
Like this:
So, Heavenly, what’s your look?
I think when you do commands like
@HEAVENLY is idle
It confuses writers to make their characters name capitalize.

The speech bubble when Ace and Heavenly were talking was on top of them which made me have to look up and down to see there emotions and their speech bubble. You change speech bubbles position in stories. I’m not sure most readers would have a problem with this but it would be nice to have the speech bubble in the middle of Ace and Heavenly to look at their talking and emotion at the same time. :slightly_smiling_face:

So you actually have AND capitalize in the dialogue so I think you might have gotten confused when the error asked to capitalize the first word in the sentence. It actually meant capitalize the first letter of the sentence. So the correct way to do this is:
Ex. And thats how you do it.

You don’t need to capitalize the whole word AND.
I hope this helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope I helped you a little, I do recommend having The Heart Won’t Let Up to more reviewers. I loved how your story is told and explained.

When Heavenly Got drunk twice, told her story about her life with her family, it made my heart pound! (and disappointed that Heavenly got drunk) those are feelings I feel when I read your amazing story! I hope you keep writing your story! Thank you for having me review it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the feedback, I got so used to capitalizing everything that it was stuck in my head :joy::joy::joy::joy: but as far as the speech bubble depending on what the characters said it would block out their faces and I didn’t want that, but I’m so glad that you enjoyed my story and I’m so glad that you gave it a chance. I hope that you continue to read it and thanks for the positivity.

your welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Dr. smile I finished reading the episodes you have published and I really LOVIN IT! :sob: here’s some screen shots I enjoyed and some I found that you might need to know.

These really made me laugh and made me!:smiley:

I thought he was a villain at first by now confuse if he is or he’s not! Which I liked that you keep questions unanswered I hope I figure out more in the story who he is!:slightly_smiling_face: