Review for Read?

general
communication
opinion
mustread
community

:blossom: Hello Lovelies :blossom:

I’m relatively new at Episode, and I just started my first story, Abroad. I have worked so hard on it, and I only have 2 reads. I hate seeing my work go to waste, but I’m finding it very hard to get noticed in the community (as you may have too). I want to help promote others as well as myself through this topic, which I’m going to call a Review for Read

~~ I will review any story in exchange for just a read ~~

This is my story! IF you are interested, read it, let me know what you think and I’ll do the same for you!

Thank you all so much!
<3 Teresa

Hi! I’ll gladly read your story, I know that it’s very hard to promote a new story!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

HEY!!

I’d love to do an R4R, PM me so we can send SS’s to each other!!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

I follow you on Episode now! Pls follow me back @MadisonCasey

Hi IDON’TKNOWREAL!
Thank you so much for such a quick response!

• Before even reading your story, I was impressed with your cover, and your title left much to

• I have read the first episode of your story, and you have an amazing storyline, I can’t wait to see where it goes! I love how it’s actually relateable, I’m sure everyone has an Aria in their lives.

• I did notice a few directing errors in your story, like when Aria and Lisa are talking in the beginning, Lisa’s desk is floating above the ground, but that’s just a simple overlay placement issue.

• Also, when the poor girl and her daughter enter the scene I noticed that you probably used
    LITTLE GIRL enters from right to spot ____________ (right?)
    ~~
    Instead, try using
    LITTLE GIRL enters from spot __________ in zone __ to spot __________ in zone __
    so that the little girl stays the same size the whole time, you know what I mean?
    ~~
    remember that you can use zone that go off of your scene (like if your background is only 2 zones, you can have a character stand off-screen in zone 3 or whatever and enter from there)

• I also liked the length of your Episode, or the first Episode that is. most of the time, episodes are too long or too short, but your’s was a good length

ALL IN ALL, Bravo!
You definitely had me hooked even after the first episode, and I know I will continue reading to figure out Aria’s deal. Also, I haven’t read past the first episode YET, but even though this is an adventure story, a romance element would be very interesting and probably easy to include in the plot line. (Just a suggestion)

Please read my story Abroad, and keep up the amazing work
<3 Teresa

Thank you so much for your review! I will defintely use your advice! It’s actually very late where I live, but I will make sure to write the review on your story (which was amazing btw) first thing tomorrow!

I’m sorry to bother you, but the code: LITTLE GIRL enters from spot __________ in zone __ to spot __________ in zone __ doesn’t work it gives a Warning.

Actually I got it to work! Sorry!

HEY!!
Thank you for such a quick reply Giselle!
(I have no clue what this PM is so I’m just going to review your story here :))

• I’ll be completely honest, when I first heard your story, I thought it sounded a little ambitious, and I was prepared to be disappointed but you definitely did your storyline justice, and I was impressed!

• You could probably come up with a more original title, I had to scroll through 4 other stories with the same title to make sure I found yours; but I really love your cover!

• LMAO “homophobic, AKA trash” I LOVE THAT!! Although I haven’t gotten to it yet, I feel like the LGBTQ aspect of your story will really make it stand out!

• I love the customizability! (lol I think I just made up a word) But really, I feel like it makes the story more personal. It’s easier for a reader to connect to a character they made than one that’s made for them.

• I like how the decisions actually influence the story, I’m assuming you have a point system set up because of the +1 thing at the top. I give you major kudos for that, I gave up on trying to understand it :))

• Also, I don’t want to tell you how to write your story or anything, but I kind of wish I (the character YOU, in this case I guess) had more of a backbone. I’ve only read the first episode so far, but she just seems so powerless, you know?

• I don’t really get the deal with the parents. I thought her parents were supposed to be gods or something? I guess she finds that out later. Idk. I’m just confused lol.

• You didn’t use any overlays or complicated directing commands, which I guess was a good choice because I didn’t notice and directing command errors!

ALL IN ALL, GREAT STORY
I will definately continue reading!

All that I ask is that you read my story in return? (scroll up)
Tysm, <3 Teresa

Thank you so much!! Everything will be cleared up in later episodes I promise b :heartbeat::heartbeat:

Haha no problem!

I’m so glad you liked my story! Please don’t write the review now, I want you to get your sleep! Also I’m glad you got the directing to work, it took me so long to figure out how to fix that :))

IM JUST SO GLAD
<3 Teresa

THANK YOU LOVELY
I followed you back, thank you so much for recommending my story! I would have done the same for you if you had one!

If you decide to write a story and need help, don’t be afraid to let me know!
<3 Teresa

Hey :slight_smile: we can do a review for review, for a guaranteed feedback kindly fill in this form,

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Story name: The Love Triangle
Author name: OyeeAbi
Genre: Romance
Type: Limelight
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?

I’m going to read yours now too!
Here’s mine:

Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 5
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have put your life of planning prison break behind bars for good… or so you thought. When a cocky but charming Braiden Duane asks your help, will you able to resist?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode
Cover:

Hi!

• I loved your plot! I think it’s a really cool idea to write about going abroad to another country! I’ve always wanted to do an exchange program to France!

• There are a few directing errors, but it is mostly smaller ones. For example, in the scene where Hannah and Sam are walking together to go get some Coffee their mouths are moving when the other person is talking. Try doing this:
    @SAM is walk_neutral
    HANNAH (walk_talk_happy)
    Hi!
    @HANNAH is walk_neutral
    SAM (walk_talk_happy)
    Hey!

• I did notice that you do not use punctuation when you are writing sentences. Just make sure that you end your sentence with a period! I made this mistake in the beginning too.

• The length of your episode is just right!

Overall, I was definetly hooked from the beginning and I thought that your plot and character’s were very unique!
Keep up the good work!

HI Maggy! :slight_smile:
I filled out your form! That’s a smart idea I might have to copy you lmao

• First off, Amazing cover! Did you draw that???

• I like how you can customize your own character! It always makes the story more personal

• The story moves very fast from the beginning, but I get the overall idea I think.

• The character’s outfits are amazing, it must have taken you a long time to set all that up

• You have an amazing plotline, but it moves very fast and it’s kind of hard to comprehend.

• I didn’t notice any directing errors!

All in all, great job!
I will definitely continue reading, I am eager to find out how the character I designed fits into the story.

<3 Teresa

Yeah, I’m just lazy and keep ignoring that directing error, I guess I should probably fix that :))

Ok, thxs. Your literally the only being nice to me.

*person