Review for read 🤙

HELLO MY FRIENDS IM BACKKKK
Yes, I have decided to make a Review for Read pt II!! My other feed has gotten really long, and I haven’t been getting any more responses. I thought if I made a new one more of you will participate :grin:

We all know how hard it is to get reads, so if you participate in my topic, I will read your story and give you tips to get more reads! Here’s all you have to do:

1. Read at least one episode of my story, Abroad
  2. Fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5MZHEIJcNq07imJY3K89LegZ2ywmlTgrfb19x8IvenU618Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
    (it’ll take you like 30 seconds :))
  3. Comment to let me know that you’ve completed the first two steps and I’ll review your story as soon as I can!

Here is my story:

Description: Hannah thinks her life is changing for the better, little does she know an innocent school trip to London will put her in between two feuding gangs.

That’s it!
Can’t wait to read all of your stories
<3 Teresa

1 Like

Hey. I submitted the form. :blush:
Here’s the proof.

Here’s the details to my story:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

HI @Fluffy.Rice of course I can review your story! Thank you for filling out my form!

• First off, obviously you’re doing something right because your first story has 600 reads?? How did you do that? Anyway, I really like your cover (or what will be your cover) and I can’t wait until it’s approved because the default cover doesn’t do your story justice
  • It’s cool that you wrote about your own experience! I don’t think I’ve ever read an episode like that before.
  • Anyway, I really like your plotline! It’s easy to understand, but also very simple so a lot of people can probably relate to it.
  • The length of your story is also really good! And I didn’t notice any directing errors.
  • Since is it the prologue, I understand that there can’t really be that many choices, but later on make sure you add in some choices to the reader feels like they are actually making a difference in the storyline.

That’s my only critique! Please don’t take any of it the wrong way, they’re all just suggestions. You are a very talented writer and I can’t wait to continue reading and see where your story goes!

<3 Teresa
(Also I love watermelon too lmao… but my favorite fruit is papaya :))

Hi @S_Unique! Thank you for filling out my form!

• First off, I love your cover! Did you make it yourself?
  • Your plot line is very unique (haha see what I did there), and although I like reading the typical high school romance episode it was refreshing to find something different.
  • I like how you used the point system! I was going to try that in mine but I’m too lazy
  • I also like how you can customize the characters!! (Another thing I was too lazy to figure out lmao)
  • Usually when I try to read fantasy stories like your they’re super hard to understand, but it was easy to follow your plotline!
  • I fond a couple tiny directing errors. For example, when they’re at the graveyard john turns away from the girl other than towards her so instead of using
    @JOHN is rear and JOHN faces right
    try using
    @JOHN is rear and JOHN faces left
  • Right now I don’t really understand the connection between the story and the description but I’ll definitely keep reading to find out!

Anyway, keep doing what you’re doing!
<3 Teresa

1 Like

Hi teresa. Thank you so much for your review. :slight_smile: I’m really glad you liked it.:heart_eyes:
The cover was made by episode studio.:wink:
I’ll try to fix what you said right away. When it cames to the description and the story. I don’t know if you just read the first or the full 3, but I explained how 3 of them fell and who they were before, the rest of the discription, will be developped in the rest of the story. So I hope you continue to read it to find out.:wink:

I filled everything out and am looking forward to review :heart_decoration:

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.