Review for Review? <3

Here is alright :grin:. Im fine with both too haha.

2 Likes

Sounds good!

Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi review

~ maybe use narration boxes when describing the past rather than thought bubbles.
~ love the text convos! (how’d you do it?? how were you able to show the MC names??)
~ try switching backgrounds and character spots more often so that readers don’t feel the story is too stretched out :slight_smile:
~ show, don’t tell. (maybe use a flashback to show Jindara acting suspicious at the airport, how they kids got to Asia in the first place, how this assignment was assigned, etc. Show the girl in white with long hair.)
~ I’m loving the filter use for effect.
~ THE ZOOMS TO ENHANCE EFFECT ARE AWESOME!!
~ The story went from LL to INK? I am confusion. :joy::joy::heartpulse:
~ Speechbubble placements are great.
~ love the text effects.
~ Include more choices!

Other than that, your story is VERY interesting!! :heartpulse: I enjoyed it very much!

2 Likes

CYBER review:

~ Loved the animated intro!
~ I feel the mom passing away part was a bit rushed, maybe lead up to that? Show some interactions instead of narration boxes? (Show, dont tell!:heart:)
~ All the backgrounds are beautiful.
~ love the overlays, spots, zooms, pans!! directing is fabulous, great use of text effects as well.
~ “I, for one, AM a fan of yours”, not is.

Overall, I thought it was great!! I just didn’t like the fact that the entire explanation of the past AND future was narrated using narration boxes rather than shown through conversation. Keep up the great work! :two_hearts: ( I added your story to favourites and recommended it! )

1 Like

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover:

1 Like

I’ll review yours once you PM me my review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

ill do it

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll review yours when you PM me mine :slight_smile:

I would love to do this with you :heart:
Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

Sounds awesome!! Once you PM me you’re review of mine I will review yours!:heart:

1 Like

Sounds good! Please remind me again the title of your story.

1 Like

The link is in the description, the story isn’t published yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Search For Love review:

~ LOVE the intro and all the suspense with flashbacks as the story !!
~ speechbubble placements are capable of improving :blush::heart:
~ love all the use of overlays and spot directing.
~ the use of sounds are awesome.
~ love all the effects and the use of layers, as well as all the background characters!
~ NICOLE AND NOAH ARE SO CUTE AWWWWW
~ Nicole is a very relatable character, so good job on that!

Overall, your directing is spectacular, and the story line is very unique!! I’m looking forward to continuing your story :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

College Days: Behind Closed Doors review:

~ nice splashes and use of sounds!
~ show, don’t tell! (Instead of narration boxes to describe Naomi’s past/present, show it through flashbacks, conversations, actions, etc)
~ speechbubble placement are capable of improving (some bubbles are blocking characters face)
~ use more text effects to emphasize/ enhance what you’re trying to get to the audience.
~ HAHAHA LOVE YOUR USE OF OVERLAYS​:joy::joy::joy::joy:
~ wait, so in the UK, you go to college at 16??
~ love all the background characters! Unique placement.
~ love the use of zooms for effect , and the use of filters for effect.
~ use layers , they’re VITAL when it comes to directing :slight_smile:
~ I love the way Naomi thinks and acts, certainly makes me like the MC.

Overall, it’s a beautiful story! I would just be aware of layers, showing not telling, and fixing speechbubble positions. Have a great day! :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! :purple_heart: It’s a matter of preferences I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Oh which part did I use thought boxes? Episode …??
~ Oh just type in the display box(Display name) if you want the name to display on screen. If you want a character to be nameless, just erase it.

~ Will do! Character spots for which scenes though?

~Sure! Though Im debating about that because Im worried it might make Episode 1 abit too long haha
~Thanks!!! I just love to utilise what Episode has in terms of their zooms and filters :smiley:
~Actually it can be any style in 1 scene. For Episode 1 I just put it like LL comes first then a blast to the past to show the tribal people which is represented by the INK style. Later in Episode 2 you’ll realised that the styles all are mix into 1 haha. INK and LL together…and more :D. Actually no need to say more. We all know whats that one other style left :smiley:
~Choices noted. Deciding where to place them still and maybe do it after my exams lolll.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support and for your nice words🤗

1 Like

Mostly the first episode, I’d just suggest having characters move around from spot to spot more :slight_smile: it’s an amazing story!! I love the advanced directing :heart:

1 Like

No problem!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

tbh i knew about the speechbubbles, i was just too lazy but i fixed most of them

and yes, you can go to college at 16.

1 Like