Review for review anyone?

So I kinda enjoy reviewing stories. So… Is anyone here interested in review for review? It can be on the first three chapters or more (but not like 20​:joy: your girl has barely five passes :frowning: )
Send me a message if you’re interested :sparkles: I’ll answer tomorrow after school probably haha

2 Likes

I’m up for it!

1 Like

I have an unpublished story I have tried to get some rewiew off. but the ones i have gotten have been pretty bad. and not really said anything about the story

could you be interested.

When I review I usually write positive things as well♥️ so don’t worry lol

its not that is the problem I can take crutuqie fine. its I want opinions and know how I can improve. and people havent really givin me any at all. all i hear is th grammar part. which I make cler from the begining that the story is grammar cheked I will not do that before I am done but its the only thing they look at

its kinda like asking what people think of a picture I have taken and they only say you should frame it that is not the qutions asked

1 Like

We could do a R4R just let me know if you want to on my thread! :sunflower:

are u still interested in r4r? if so let’s do an r4r together

1 Like

New story:
Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia.
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games

I have unlimited passes so I am willing to do R4R or review.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hi, everyone! I’m new to the forum and to writing in Episode (I just started yesterday :flushed:).

The only way to get a review is by publishing a story? I really wanted an opinion on my first chapter, but I think i’ll have to wait until I’ve got 3 :sweat:

Hi thanks for this thread!!!
Title: Blacked Out
Episodes: 3 more to come!!
Style: Limelight
Description: As a child Eva was sent away to escape the developing war Between the witches and the vampires. Eva is sent into hiding to protect her from those trying to use her to fulfill the prophecy of the hybrid. But when she wakes up in the aftermath of a massacre and no recollection she realizes it may be her everyone needs saving from.

I only wrote one episode so far but can I send it to you so u can see if it’s good or if I’m doing it wrong. I’m confused and dont understand alot. It’s very advanced and confusing I want it to be easier I was in learning support and my brain works slower then the average brain. I need help please reply back

1 Like

So would you like to do a read for review or for me to help you code? Did you read the thread?

I would like a review?

The coding basically all the hard stuff. And also some advice what to write about in it. My story is calles Why Me and its about real life and alot added to it thats just a story. Of a girl who been threw alot and stuggles alot and still goes threw so much. Shes hiding a secret and she just wants to get better. She wants to be happy.

Ok, well I don’t really help with coding, but I’ll try to find someone who does so they can help you out. :sunflower:

1 Like

If you want though, I can check out the episode you did write

She’ll help you @Elaina2

Thank you

Yea

Follow eachother