Review for review? Improve your story/directing!

opinion
community

Hey guys, I know a lot of writers (including myself) are struggling to get their stories viewed. So let’s give each other feedback so we can improve our directing! I just revamped the first 3 episode of my story and would love some feedback. Also tell me your instagrams, I want to make some friends! :blush: If you want to take part share;

1. The title of your story- Bad Blood
2. The cover of your story-

3. A brief description- You’re the key to balance between vampires and werewolves. But will your lust for revenge cloud your judgment? Or will you achieve your destiny?
Choose sexuality, choices matter
4. Number of episodes - 3 (unlocked)
5. Genre - Fantasy

I will read your story and leave you a feedback in your fanmail!

Hey! I’d love to do a review for review with you! Just comment or PM me and I’ll get to it. Also would I be able to get the review on here if that is okay? Thank you so much!!

Title: Closing the Distance
Author: G. Lambent
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: When Thea finds herself trapped on the other side of the country with no money, a suitcase and a man she hates, travelling home becomes an adventure that will change her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270134435577856

Fab! where do you want me to send your review?

I’d love if you could PM me on here! Thank you so much!

hi! thanks for creating this thread :smile:

You,Me And The Beat
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe
Money,power,traveling.But you hate it and lie to your overprotective dad to make your dream of becoming singer come true.But,watch your every step,your secrets will catch up.
Episodes; 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama :smiley:

Fab! I’ll get back to you ASAP!

I would love to do a review for review!

Title- My Best Friend Next Door
Author- Marina
Genre- Romance
Episodes- 8 (ongoing)
Style- Ink
Description- What happens when someone from your past moves in next door? Will you fall for them? Follow Maya on her journey through senior year and see her find love where she least expects it!

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154152958525440

Amazing! I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Hey, @mx.episode! Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love to read your story so a review for review sounds perfect! Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :two_hearts:

Great! I’ll get back to you later.

Hey I would love to do a review for review with you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384
IG: @s_unique_episode

Amazing! I’ve got quite a few to do but I’ve followed you on instagram so I’ll get back to you on there!

I actually have a question…will you be reading all the episodes that have been posted already or only a few?
Also my instagram is episode.mbfnd

I’m trying to read at least 3!

okay I look forward to see your feedback.:slight_smile:

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Just about to read this!