Review for review or just review my story

Hi there.

I’m new at this, first time I really use this forum aswell.
Will anyone read my new story and please give me criticism and leave me the feedback on my Instagram: @Lonse.episode.

Title: the assistant
Description: Hailey is desperate for a job and becomes an arrogant singer’s assistant. Will she be able to keep her job?
Genre: romance
Author: Lonse
Reads: 6
Style: limelight
Link: https://episode.app.link/h7cCBb61ZS

2 Likes

The%20akadamy

Title The Academy: King Hill

Description : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Episodes 8
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4925289943269376

Drama/Romance
R4R

By Shella DeRoi

Leave a heart if your interested and active in doing a R4R

2 Likes

I literally can’t deal with how amazing this story is. I have been looking for a story to read for ages. I think your meant glasses instead of classes. Anyway I love your story I wish they were longer and more of them. I’m going to leave some fan mail for you because your spot directing is also really good and that is what I value most when writing a story breathe. :smiley: I was just really excited to write this.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Haha. And yes glasses, not classes. :smiley:
I’m gonna read an review your story aswell, do you want me to give you feedback here or elsewhere? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to read your story!
Can you please read mine and tell me what you think about it?

Yes, of course. Where do you want the feedback? :slight_smile:

You can give me feedback here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name: MC: The Paper.
Genre: Romance\ Adventure
Synopsis: I read the paper, I read your book and it took me to all those places you wanted to meet.
I don’t know your name but I know your feelings. I promise I’ll find you.

This is my entry for the contest of Missing Connections!

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Can you send me the link of your story for instagram? @alison_writes
I would also like to read your story!

Sure

1 Like

Wow! I understand why you like spot direction - yours is flawless!! :scream: Its very well written and has a nice flow to it. And I absolutely love the twins! Haha. Can’t wait for more episodes.
I really don’t have any criticism to give. :blush:

1 Like

When you introduce the assassin, that was so cool! It’s funny, the characters are so well written and the story is amazing. You have a lot of cool effects and I don’t really have any criticism. :blush:

Hi, I’m up for a read for read!
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

Great. I Will read your story.
But you don’t want feedback? :blush: I would really love some criticism. :wink:

1 Like

I’m always open to feedback (:
I’ll definitely let you know what I think of your story!

Thank you! :heart_eyes:
I Will read yours today or tomorow. :wink:

Hey!
I’ll read your story and review it for you, please could you read and review mine :smiley:

My story
Title : The Royal Princess
Author : Mollie.stories
Episodes : 4 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : ink
Description : Secrets, scandals, lies and romance. Olivia’s ordinary life is suddenly changed when it unravels that she’s Royalty. Can she rule and find her King? YOU decide! CC
Instagram : @mollie.stories
Episode : mollie.stories

Thank you so much x

Of course! I have two stories I need to read first, but then I’ll read yours. :heart_eyes:

Aww thank you so much :heart: Can’t wait to hear what you think x

1 Like