Review for review thread! Feel free to drop yours! I will be happy to review them

I had an old thread it was closed due to inactivity. So i am reopening it again.
Feel free to drop yours so I can review them or just fill the form.

• Request/ Fill the form in the above mentioned link.

• I will review only 5 stories per month as school is becoming tight with lots of works. I hope you guys can understand.

My Story:

This is my first one and english is not my first language. The details are below.

Story Title: Black Hearts And Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Cover:

Stories to be reviewed from my closed thread

Stories to be reviewed in thread

• empty
  • empty
  • empty
  • empty
  • empty

Thank you for visiting. Let’s just help each other without ANY DRAMA in this thread

@SamBoo @Unicorngirl2
I am sorry that your review is taking so long than expected. I have been caught up with school works. I will be reviewing your stories ASAP. I hope i didn’t disappoint you.
Btw Chapters 1-6 are revamped. You can post your review for them in this thread itself. I don’t mind

2 Likes

@Unicorngirl2
I have started your story. I completed 2 episodes. I will post your review soon ASAP. You can expect it by the end of this week. And let me know my story’s progress.

1 Like

I’m on the third Episode atm.

1 Like

Okay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.