Review for Review!

Hi Guys,

I would love to do a read for read.
If you have Instagram I will follow you. Send me your screen shots of my story and I’ll send them back :purple_heart::heart:

I normally read the first 3 :slight_smile:

I will be in touch before I read them so that you know yours is definitly being read

Insta: epy.gracex
Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Style : Ink
Episodes : 16 ongoing

Genre: Action/Comedy/Romance

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Romance, betrayal and secrets. What will happen when Isobel gets involved in the black market of the art world and a sexy gang leader?

thanks so much xxx

2 Likes

Hey! Want to do Review for review with ya!

Title: Until You Knocked On My Door
Author: Julia
Style: Ink.
Genre Drama\romance
Number of Episodes:7 ongoing
Description: Life plays a cruel joke with us sometimes. And this girl is no exception. She couldn’t even imagine, that only ONE KNOCK on the door can turn her whole difficult life upside down.
My Instagram : @juliaepsd
5c18a77bdf3655e33c76e7735da8cd9ea6aa9ed3_1_315x499

Hey! lets do it! Would you like to to do just first chapter only or first 3? :slight_smile: xx

Let’s read 3 chapters)

1 Like

I’d like a review! Let’s read 3 chapters! Followed you on Instagram!

Hey lovely! I’m DMing you on insta now xx

Hi, Grace!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

And yes, I LOVE ART, so I am happy to suggest cross-promoting on IG.

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

I’ll be reading yours in the next 24 hours :slight_smile: will add you on Insta now xx

1 Like

I’ll be reading yours in the next 24 hours :slight_smile: will add you on Insta now xx

HI there! i don’t have an instagram account (probably should get on that), if that’s not a deal breaker, I’d love to do a review for review. Here are the details of my story:
Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Mystery/Drama with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
lie%20to%20me%20cover

I’ll be reading yours in the next 24 hours :slight_smile: I’m excited! xx

1 Like

I am really looking forward to your feedback!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I’ll be reading yours in the next 24 hours xx

Also I can review through DM on here? I will be reading your first 3 episodes :heart:

Just DM’d your review x

Did you get my IG DM?

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: