Review for review?!

Looking for serious inquiries for a detailed review of my story, I want to make sure I’m on track or fix any mistakes to help me improve. I’ll gladly review or just read your story in return :slight_smile:

Story Title: SAVE ME
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy
Story Style: LimeLight

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others! ;]]

2 Likes

Are you looking for a beta reader?

Sorry, whats a beta reader?

2 Likes

A beta reader is someone who reads your story before or after publishing (mostly before)
and tells you if there re any grammer, directing problems or mistakes

ohh, my story is already published, I just want a review of it so far

review as in how the story is and all

Beta readers tell you that. none the less published or not :slight_smile:

If you have IG you can request in a group. Or create a read for read topic here and ask for review

thanks!

1 Like

@biancahail makes good reviews, but I dont remember if she do publish or only unpublish

Offering VERY Honest and Thorough Proofreading - Creator’s Corner / Share Feedback - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

Hey, i would love to review your story girl :two_hearts::two_hearts:.
I would like to request the same from you for my story :blush::blush:.
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 4
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

Look very interesting. I’m happy to do a review for review with your story! :blush: I’ll leave you my story deets for your reference. You can message me on here or through Insta so we can discuss more about how many chapters you would like for us to read, etc.

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a notorious playboy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.