Review my description ( Would you read this?)

Please be honest

If you were looking for a new story on episode and the description was ( this is a long version but I’m going to shorten it)

Ellie has a perfect life. Until… Studying Biology at University she feels her lecturer is getting a bit too close to her. One night she goes to her college reunion, meets her ex and has fun. One day she’s locked in her lecture hall and her professor is getting really close to her body. Can she keep the secret from her boyfriend and what is her bff keeping from her? And who’s the father?

I just want to know if you would want to read it and if you think I should change the plot a bit. ALSO THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE STORY JUST WHAT I WOULD NEED IN THE DESCRIPTION.

2 Likes

Hi I’m going to give you my opinion : Drama and Romance stories are not really my cup of tea and I prefer mafia and Gang related stories , so if one day I read your description I’ll just keep scrolling …
Sorry if this sounded a bit rude it’s not my intention

I think it’a good, however since it’s just a description, i think it should be shorter. capture the important parts!

I dont think you can have that long a description

this is kinda weird and put me off a lot.

also personal opinion I hate teacher-student love stories. mostly because they are illegal in many ways

1 Like

It’s kind of like, you gave the story away haha. I suck at descriptions but make it shorter, enticing and mysterious :woman_shrugging:t4:

Would you read this story based on the cover, name, and description?

E gets taken on a whirlwind of adventures when she goes to her college reunion. Her ex and her BFF? Her lecturer is locking the door. Who’s the father?

PLEASE be honest

2 Likes

Your story sounds really cool! I would soooooooo read it!

Thanks!

1 Like

Of course!

the cover looks interesting… but i think the description needs some work. i personally would give it a shot but the first chapter would have to be good.

3 Likes

The cover look very tempting to read, but the description is kinda confusing, but I would like to checj the first chapter and see if it is good

1 Like

Thanks for your replies!

1 Like

I don’t understand the description… the father of what… does the mc have a child or searching for her dad…plus the cover has no relation to the description… but the cover is attractive… so I suggest you make ur description more clear

1 Like

Nice cover btw

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

The cover and the name are super intriguing and well done. However, I don’t really get the description. I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, I just think you need to reword it a bit so it’s easier to understand.

The cover looks interesting to me, however I would maybe have the couple a little upfront, same as the one holding the pistol, since it can be very hard to actually see that detail once it’s published in the app.

I do think your summary could be spiced up! It sounds a bit… Confusing? I’d try to find a way to make it sound more intriguing.

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

E goes on a tornado of love when she goes to a college reunion.What did her ex and BFF do?Her teacher locks the door with her inside.Who’s the dad of her twins? Her rapist or ex?
(Limelight, character customisation)

PLEASE BE HONEST

1 Like

It sounds good, the description is a little messy and long but if you could reword it and make it less details then I would, (I probably would anyways lol)
@brandon_episode could help make the description look more appealing lol

1 Like