Review My Story Please ❤

Oh, alrighty then. :confused:

Wow, this is a very awesome review <3

Don’t be sad! Determination and a positive attitude helps when one is writing a story! Remember, not everyone is going to continue reading your stories, some will, some will not. Every reader has their own personal preference : ) You just gotta work hard, have fun and handle opinions like a proffessional badass. You go girl, write that story and write it with passion!

1 Like

I completely agree :smiley: and I will continue reading your story April, it is amazing but for clarification I meant I was not finishing my story off as directing is pretty time consuming. Also, thanks for your kind words on my review :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad, should have read the whole thing instead of skimming through it, I am very sorry :sweat_smile: No hard feelings right? :persevere: And am sure that you will go far one day in any job/skill that you do <3 Good luck with everything dear!:heart:

1 Like

No hard feelings at all, :slight_smile: also no problem and again thanks for the kind words it means a lot :heart:

1 Like

@JemU776 and @Days, I’m not really sure how much of that was actually meant to be for me, but thank you both! :rofl::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Topic closed due to one month of inactivity.