Review my story...? (review for review) *REOPEN at 6/22/2020* but feel to drop your stories (i'll review starting from 6/22)

Hey…Can you review my story…? (It’s published tho but I really need to know how you all feel about it.)
(Also please message me your reviews, I’m shy… :blush: )
Title: Hollywood Spy
Author: Magic
Genre: Romance and mystery (mystery comes out later in the story…)
Story style: Limelight
Story Description: A money-driven girl gets a job offer to go undercover as a model and spy on other celebs. Can she keep up with the love, drama, murder, protect her loved ones, and keep her secret?
Episodes: 20, more episodes coming soon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6671297172340736
Cover:

By the way, if you want me to review your story, I will (if I have the time, I hope)
Also this is a review for review thread - don’t just get your review and leave
Thank you! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I like the cover of your story! It’s really cool!

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can read your Story And Tell you mine opinion :llama:
If you could, would it be possible for you to give me feedback as well? Mine Story has 6 chapters And I would really love to have Somebody who I could discuss my Story with :cat_shocked: I’m not very confident about it And I’m torn between revamping And continuing it as it Is :sad_panda:
Thanks

sure sure! just send me the link or tell me your story title (if u published it) :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s called I made the devil cry (dark fantasy, Hope you don’t mind :upside_down_face: )
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976

Btw do you have an ig account?

oo i like the coverrrr who made it

no i don’t… :frowning_face:
wait do u think i should make one for episode?

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Me!!

1 Like

iss rlly pretty

thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s up to you :smile_cat:
Some people have it, I’m asking because I use ig more often, but that’s alright, we can comunicate here too :+1:

Np! :grin:

Hey vendula, for some reason, I can’t view your story…I kept trying to press the ‘read story after install’ button but it doesnt work…:sweat:
how can i view ur story…?

Well some people said there’s glitch with links but it never happen to me… Have you tried search it by the title?

yours is published?
is ur author name Šebule?

Yes it Is :+1:

oh okay! i see it thanks!

1 Like

Great! um…you can read as many as you want, no pressure. :blush:
And dm me your story! I’d love to read it!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: