Review my story!

Would someone be willing to review my story and give me feedback?

Cover: image
Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother?
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @episode.zen
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688

1 Like

Ooh, I’m going to check it out! It looks interesting! :smiley:

My honest review about your story. Scroll down to see.

Positive. :arrow_down:

1. I like the outfit choices! Thank you for giving us hair styles and lipstick choices!
  2. The plot is interesting. :thinking:
  3. Cliff hangers are good!
  4. I love the beginning, the introduction and everything!

Negative. :arrow_down:

1. Directing is okay, some of the animations are off. But, since you’re new! That’s okay for new authors!
  2. Can you give us a bit more time to see what’s happening? Like, I want more scenes to several places. I hope it makes sense. Everything seems so quick!
  3. Several grammar mistakes.
  4. The music is really confusing. Like, I get it for several scenes. But, it’s okay to not add it in every scene, but that is your choice.

I really like your story, I would rate it a 3.7/5. It’s good, but has several mistakes. You are new, which is totally okay. I wish the best of luck! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :heart:

No problem! If you want me to continue to review your story, I will! :slight_smile:

You can continue only if you want :blush: But I will definitely take your advice.

I might! I really want to see what happens! Have a terrific day! :slight_smile:

1 Like