Review of my new story?

I’m a new Episode author and I have just published a story called Forevermore (Limelight) I would really love it if someone could tell me what they think!

Do you have a link?

If you post a link I will read it. :slight_smile:

It should take you straight to Forevermore! Thank you so much!

It says to use this link with a IOS or Android device, I hope that helps!
Thank you so much for your support!

Yes that works. I will check it out tomorrow morning :). Thank you for posting the link.

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I hope you end up liking it!

Perfect! I’ll check it out tomorrow! :smiley:

You can read mine if you want too but I don’t force you lol

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

I’d would love to. I’ll start right now! :grin:

I loooooove Sandy and her quadruplets! Andrew is hilarious!

Haha thank you so much :smile:!!! I’m glad that you like it :slight_smile:

Me too :grinning:
I hope you enjoy Forevermore when you get to it!

Heyy! I just finish Forevermore and here’s my review :

• I really love your sens of humour! The intros are so funny and I really enjoy it :joy:
  • The only negative thing is the strength of the chapters. They are too short :sob: (Like I want to know more about the characters, the date, the story of the MC!) I was excited when I customized the characters and after that, it was the end! You should make it longer to let the reader go down in the story!

I hope that my review will help you and I’ll keep your story in my fav :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your honest review. I do plan to go into more depth about the MC as well as in the next episode the other male character in the cover art will be introduced. I’m so glad you liked it and I hope you continue with Sandy and her quadruplets. Maybe sometime in the future we can team up! :revolving_hearts:

@Hiyab I’ll read it!
It would be amazing if you could read mine but you don’t have to x

Title: My Strength
Author: Katiekate
Style: Ink
Description: Life has never been simple for Eden. There is only one person in the world who can keep her happy. What happens when someone new enters her life. Will that number multiply?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Instagram: @katiekate.episode

I would love to read your story! As soon as I fill up on passes I will.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my story!

You’re welcome!!! Yes the adventure of Sandy isn’t done yet :smiley:
Like you said, maybe in the future, we’ll team up :blush::+1:

:grinning::revolving_hearts:

@Hiyab I loved your story! Is it a true story? Can you make the episodes a little bit longer? I’ve left fanmail x

Thank you so much! I will try to make episodes longer throughout the story! It isn’t actually true because I’m writing myself as a character is 3-4 years older than I am but a lot of the inspiration I got for the characters is real. I haven’t actually gotten fan mail yet so thank you!