REVIEW please ? - The Flowers of Evil (Victorian forbidden romance & drama)

Hey everyone !

I just published my first story, The Flowers of Evil. It is a Victorian era drama / forbidden romance / family story and I would really appreciate a few reviews. :blush:

Here is the link to it:

Let me know what you think!

:fire:

Hey, I just read the first episode and I really like it. I’m definitely reading the next episodes as well :wink:

Thank you so much ! I’ll keep you posted :heartpulse:

I just read all three episodes and I think it’s amazing! Although, you could increase the use of pauses for a longer episode duration, as well as pauses for in-between conversations. Really great directing :wink:

I absolutely loved it. So far the plot is developing smoothly and everything seems historically accurate. I fee like I have a lot of options to make the character truly like myself which is great for this kind of story. The only thing I recommend is taking advantage of the spot code for spreading out your characters. I just noticed that in a few scenes when they were all together it was a little bit cluttered. Other than that the story is great and I’m excited to read the rest of it!

Okioki thank you !! :blush:

Okay thank you ! I will work on it and keep you posted :kissing_heart:

I just read the first episode and omg
the idea of a forbidden romance taking place in the victorian era ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
thank you for the great content, i’ll definitely stay tuned ! :kissing_heart:

I’m glad that you like it :relaxed: Thank you ! :kissing_heart:

Bump!

The next few episodes will be out shortly, I’m just a little bit busy because I just moved, but they’re coming :slight_smile:

Wow this is really good - historically correct as well! Xx

Thank you !! ^^

For those of you who are keeping up with the story, know that I am still working on it but that I’m a little slow with the writing because of uni work !! But I’ll release a couple of episodes as soon as they’re ready :blush: