Review/Read your stories?

And I’ll see what I can do about the mouth moving bit because tbph I haven’t checked through the episode lol

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: ok

Well I would really love to know when you’re ready to release more chapters because it was good.

Let me know if you need me to look at it more.

Ok thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome

Sure! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please! Thank you so much for offering this :heart: :heart_eyes:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Yeah and thank you!

MC: The Bar on 23rd
Author: Dr.Smile
Link:

1 Like

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Liyah
Genre: Drama
Summary: follow alana and her best friends through this crazy journey.
Episodes: 4 (more coming)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672
Instagram: @Liyah.Episode

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram username?

1 Like

Do you have a Instagram username?

Want me to post photos of it on Instagram? If so what’s your username?

1 Like

Want me to post photos of it on Insta if so what’s your username?

no i don’t :sob::sob: but i’d still love it if you shouted me and my story out on your insta! it help out a lot! :grin: if you need to credit me, could you put @Marshmallow_O on the episode forums? thanks so much! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

aaaa thank you so much! :two_hearts: could you let me know when you’re done? :grin:

1 Like

Definitely! :smiley:

1 Like

I would love for you to read my story -
Story Name: Gone
Author Name: Cameron Oakley - @epsd.cam on insta
Chapters: 4 (Complete)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
While attending Acklebridge College, everything is not what it seems when students are vanishing left and right…It’s now your responsibility to get to the bottom of this mystery…

1 Like

aswrittenby_dr.smile

Thanks

1 Like

Hey, I finished your story and it was great!

Like oh my gosh the entire thing was extremely interesting and kept me wanting I for sure would recommend this story to someone. I like the idea it’s unique to episode.

I am definitely going to continue reading this, so thank you for replying to this post because if you didn’t I wouldn’t of found this story.

:grinning:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much for your kind words! aaaaa :sob::sob: you’re so nice! and thank you for the shout-out on your instagram, if you’ve done it already! :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like