Review thread Closed

Don’t worry! I would really like some honest feedback. Be brutal if you have to. :joy:

Will do! :+1::sweat_smile:

No problem! Once I’ve finished chapter 7 of Trapped I’ll go back and fix the errors :blush:

1 Like

I can’t wait for episode 7! Your story keeps getting better and better!

1 Like

Story Title: Respiration
Style: Limelight
Number of Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Story Genre: Mystery-Drama
Story Theme: Detective Fiction
Story Description: Detective Sienna Karishma is left to venture amongst the obscure investigation of the murder of April Miller. Will she crack the mind-perplexing case, or will it crack her first?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4948608870907904

I would love a number score, and I also would like you to have the plot as your main focus. Does it draw you in and make you feel intrigued?

Small Cover:

RESPIRATION_posterThumb_BtKbRRBK5L

Large Cover:

RESPIRATION_posterImage_qrorphhLLd

Thank you!

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I found some new stories that I love, I have been working on my story and helping others with theirs (when possible).
@williamjohn I will put your name on the waiting list
@gisellec i’ve actually started working on your review
Sometimes I like to play the story over a couple of times just to get a feel for it- and that leads me to run out of passes. I will eventually get to you, no matter how long it takes. Again, so sorry for the wait.

Up Next For A Review

1. DEMIGODDESS - gisellec
  2. From This Day Forward - goth.gaia
  3. My Mysterious Lover - Laura_Episode1

Waiting List

1. Girl Of Deception - IDONTKNOWREAL
  2. H & V: Taming Him (CC) - UnknownSnowFlake
  3. Living With Wolves - LeaHol
  4. The Kingdoms - Peached Pie
  5. Respiration - williamjohn
    Hey guys! Thanks for submitting! Don’t worry, I’m happy to review and will eventually get to yours!
1 Like

Oh hey! I actually reviewed it on one of my other threads. I didn’t review the 2nd and 3rd episodes tho- I could review those?

1 Like

I’ll add it to the waiting list then!

1 Like

Up Next For A Review

1. DEMIGODDESS - gisellec
  2. From This Day Forward - goth.gaia
  3. My Mysterious Lover - Laura_Episode1

Waiting List

1. Girl Of Deception - IDONTKNOWREAL
  2. H & V: Taming Him (CC) - UnknownSnowFlake
  3. Living With Wolves - LeaHol
  4. The Kingdoms - Peached Pie
  5. Respiration - williamjohn
  6. Darkness - Dani
    Hey guys! Thanks for submitting! Don’t worry, I’m happy to review and will eventually get to yours!
1 Like

Hi! Thank for creating this thread!
My story : Let the demon inside

Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504
Id like a verbal review and itd be great if you concentrate on plot.Thanks!

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been focusing on my story lately. I will try to get back to you when I am less busy with it! So sorry for the wait!

Whenever you get some time pls have a look at my story… I have a new cover pending, but this is the one that’s on now. Thanks

The_Vamp_Girl_posterThumb_aG8xBzcXZj

sure! I’ll try to find time to do reviews- and GOOD ones, not really quick ones.

1 Like

Hey Dani I read 2 episodes of your book…

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to get a review!
Name of story: No changes after a year…
Name of Author: Teddy’s Dollhouse
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Style: INK
Episodes: 2
Description: Zen had a beautiful childhood until he was 10 years old with his father but after meeting a beautiful women who claims to be his true mother everything changes.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385627538259968

Hey guys! I’d like to address the fact that I have been putting this off for a while. I haven’t really found the time to do this and just have been putting this off. I’d like to close this review thread- but I will read all your stories that you wanted me to review. I just don’t want you guys to keep waiting for a review if you’re never going to get one.

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: