Review Website {AMagic} //CLOSED// {OPENING AUGUST 2ND}

giphy%20(11)

Hey guys, I made my own website regarding giving out reviews and feedback!! I hope you guys find this helpful. I will make sure to get to you asap!!

13 Likes

This is a really good idea. :heart: I’m sending one now.

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

I just saw it. I’m on it.

1 Like

Ok thanks :heart:

1 Like

This is so amazing! Thank you so much for spending the time to put this concept into action.
I’ve submitted my story on the form. Its called Silent Killer. :grinning: I have 4 episodes published!
Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem :wink:

This is so good. Actually I kept your feedback in mind and I’ve made a lot of changes. Can’t wait to show you the whole thing before I publish! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I was wondering when will I have my feedback? Yesterday I had an email that it was going to be later that day but it never came

No rush no worries

1 Like

Sorry, my app crashed all day long, I was trying to use my sisters phone but she wouldnt let me and I downloaded the app 3 times. I’m sending a ticket trying to get it to work.

Ok

1 Like

This is so awesome. I’m sending mine in.

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE|210x290

1 Like

How was my story? :laughing:

I didn’t read it yet.

Oh that’s ok. Take your time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.