Review Your Story

I’d be so happy if you reviewed mine too!
Story: Dark destiny.
Style: ink
Genre: Drama/ Mystrey
Story description: Once you start down the dark path, forever it will remain your destiny. But everything happens for a reason. They say the past is in the past, they are wrong.
Aurora has the proof.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5668604349775872
2C58B49F-326E-4D01-BCCF-0F42F089F630

Hi belle! Can you please review my story?
I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you can read my story “ CHRISTMAS EVE ”.

Title : Christmas Eve. (Episode 5 is out!)
Author : Sasha Danverse.
Genre : Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary : In your school scary Christmas play “ CHRISTMAS EVE ” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life ?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possibe you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6544203906416640

Hey, I would love for you to review my story :slight_smile:

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hi! It would be so great if you read my story and did a review!
I recommend you to read more than 1 episode to understand the plot, but it’s up to you, of course.
Please, while reviewing my story be more blunt and straighforward. I want to hear the whole truth :sweat_smile:
Story Name : Crossed Line
Author : Kristina MD
Genre : Drama
Style : INK
Instagram : @kristinamstories
Description : Growing up with a best friend makes you much closer. However, friendship needs to have its borders, limits, lines. What happens when Ally and Shawn intend to cross them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5473320651784192

My goal is to make a non-cliche story out of many similar ones.

Hey! This is my story if you can review it :smile:
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 6
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

That’s very sweet of you, @Belle28

I am indeed struggeling to find motivation lateley… So, I would love to hear your opinion as well x

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in it´s own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well; and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes colour) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 11 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

Thank you for reading. I’m glad you like my story.

Takoda and Haloke are Native American.

I actually didn’t know Eaton was one of the default names for characters.

Waiting List

*@Madhu

*@Gabi.episode

7 Likes

Goodness! This is definitely one of the better ones of read!

I loved your cover art! Seriously, it was sooo pretty. :clap:t5:

The only thing I saw is nitpicking a bit. At the beginnings of the chapter you said “paralyze” when I believe the context would be “paralyzed”. You don’t have to change it, it’s just something I noticed.

I absolutely adored your first chapter! I don’t see too many stories like yours out there, definitely a breath of fresh air from the bad boy stories. I think I’ll stick around to finish it!

Kisses,
Belle

1 Like

Hi, we have almost identical name! :smiley: are u interested in r4r?

I would love to hear your opinion about my story. Thanks in advance.
Title: No More
Author name: Bithi
Description: Lumpy lips always support her heart, but she can’t deny her brain. Will Reine be able to digest the truth, which can create delusion in her life?
Style: Limelight
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270047503056896
Additional notes: CC, Choices matter.
Instagram: @thebee.writes

Greetings. I’d love to hear your thoughts on my story. Here’s my info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

I’m sorry if this review sounds too critical, but I truly do think you’re an amazing writer and want to see the best! These are all suggestions, so if you don’t agree you can just ignore them.

In this photo, your speech bubble is a little high. You can fix this in the directing helper, and just move the speech bubble down to a preferable place.

In this photo, I have a bit of a note on the wording. This is nitpicking, but maybe you could say instead, “That’s me, Blaire Miles.”

When you begin to go into the backstory of Blaire, maybe you could use a narration bubble instead of having her seemingly talk to herself. (Ex: NARRATOR (BLAIRE)) I’d also recommend a smoother transition into her backstory, instead of just checking her phone and launching into a monologue about her mother’s death.

In this scene, Maya is turning around and fiddling with the door, and then Blaire walks in from the side. It’d look more natural for Blaire to come in through the door, instead of walking past Maya. It’d also be more realistic for Maya to be right near the door, because it looks like she’s opening a small cabinet door instead of a large one. This can be used with simple spot directing, though I know it isn’t for everyone. If you ever need help with it, just DM me and I’ll help you out!

In this scene, the pool of blood overlay is on top of her mom, though it’d look more natural if it was below her.

I’m not sure why she’s going to bed in jeans, but maybe it’s normal in your country? It kind of confused me though. :woman_shrugging:t5:

In this scene, I’m a bit unsure as to why she immediately assumes it’s a murderer, more specifically the murderer that murdered Blaire’s mom. Couldn’t have someone just dropped a glass?

Then, Maya is talking yer the camera is on Blaire. Maybe you should keep the camera on Maya until she finishes talking, then pan over to Blaire.

Here, when he asks if he recognizes her, it doesn’t quite make sense. He’s wearing a full body suit and mask, I’m not sure how she’d know who it is? Maybe pick an outfit that seems a bit less like a Halloween costume and more like a “I’m about to commit murder” outfit.

This last one isn’t a necessary change, but personally I’d change “holler” to “hollered”, but if you like the way it flows then you should keep it. :kissing_heart:

Overall, I think you had a great idea and with proper execution it could be a Top 100! One other thing I’d make sure is to make sure your plot doesn’t jump too much like it did in this first episode. Keep up the good work, love!

Kisses, Belle.

1 Like

Haha thank you so much! The first episode needs to be improved and revamped so thank you for pointing those mistakes out and I will fix them! Whats your IG so I can ask you for help if I need it?

hey! thank you so much for this thread and for taking your time to read community authors stories! I’d love some feedback as well :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

hi! wanna do r4r?

1 Like

hello! are u interested in r4r?

I ca do a r4r if u want :hugs:

Here is mine. Thank you :blush:
Story name: Trustless (LGBT)
Author: Elenna N.
Description: Everything seems perfect unless you decide to make an account on an online dating app suggested by your friend. You meet the perfect girl but she will find your biggest secret.
Genre: Drama, Comedy.
Chapters: 7 more coming soon.
Important Info: I worked so hard at this and I think it worth a read thank you.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6078682474283008

Oh wow, thank you so much :heart_eyes:, I’m glad to hear it :heart::heart: