Reviewed story taken down by Episode

So my story was around the 100s in the mystery section when episode reviewed it and then took it down for violating the guidelines. The thing is…I actually didn‘t violate the guidelines it was a misunderstanding (Kind of complicated to explain). I wrote to episode but of course haven‘t received an answer yet as it all happened today. I‘m really scared though because they told me they removed it permanently. Does anyone have any experiences with this? Do you know whether Episode can still put my story back? Or is it gone for good? :cry:

5 Likes

i’m sorry that happened to you…did they say specifically why they took it down?

1 Like

Yes they did actually they said that it‘s plagiarism because there‘s a book out there with this content but I wrote that book myself…

1 Like

Can you see it in writer portal? Im so sorry this happened thats awful!!

1 Like

I’m so sorry about this, I really hope you can get it back:( can you still see it in the create section?

1 Like

Yes I can still see it in the writer portal I can also still edit it - it’s just not available to the readers. Thank you <3

1 Like

Yes I also can still see it in the create section in the app. It’s basically like it never disappeared just that I can’t see any reads and I guess it’s not visible on the app. Thank you for your kind words. <3

1 Like

Submit a ticket, maybe that will help.

1 Like

Yeah, I send them a support ticket I hope they’ll answer soon. :grimacing:

Hey guys! Thank you for taking your time to help me through waiting for episode to respond. The good news is: they did now! And they put my story back up :partying_face: :partying_face: