Reviewing any stories

Hello for anybody who just started writing a story and would love to get their story reviewed feel free to let me know and I’ll try my best to give you some pointers/advice :)! Remember that it’s okay to have mistakes in your stories. There is no such thing as perfect! There is always room for improvement! :slight_smile:

I will start reviews tomorrow or as soon as I can as I have to read 5 episodes and give an in-depth review :slight_smile: Reviews will be written in google slide formats. You will get a link sent to you privately where only you can view and comment on slides.

This thread will be closed: Follow on Instagram to fill out a form for story deets and you’ll automatically be on a waiting list. Reviews will be about 10 google slides.
Reviewing:

1. Plot
  2. Characters
  3. Diversity
  4. Grammar: I’ll point out what was incorrect and help you rephrase it :slight_smile:
  5. Length of episodes
  6. Directing: Choices, Sound/music
  7. I give you tips and resources to help you with your story.
  8. Overall
    I add more slides depending on your story.
    I will personally offer my help in correcting your script by making script templates, overlays and backgrounds (only if you really need the help based on your review.)

I will review up-to: 5 episodes
Max episodes: 5

Update I made a review page on Instagram, so if you would like me to do reviews for you in the future, you can follow me. I will be posting directing tips, ways to improve in your story, and even talking about important subjects like mental health, etc. I will run this account by myself bc I like doing things on my own so sorry if I suck at explaining certain things hehe but I want to try and help those who needed. If you really want my extra service I can help edit your script so it can become really great!

Instagram Review Account:

And yes pfp is Spiderman, I’m thinking of keeping it or adding Naruto as my pfp :joy:

Example Review Format:

Final Review Outlook:

Anyways while you wait make sure to stay safe everyone and continue to wash your hands :heart: And spread positivity :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I would love a review! Here’s my story.:heart:

2 Likes

Hi how many episodes would you like reviewed ? 3 or 5?

2 Likes

5 please!! :heart::grin:

2 Likes

Sure sounds good ! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!! I look forward to your review. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread. I’d recommend five episodes as you get to know the characters as the story goes along. I don’t put everything in the first chapter.

Here’s mine:

Title: Second Chance

Author: Josie Jackson

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Description:
A story inspired by mental health. When tragedy unfolds, only your loved ones can help you. But what if these loved ones harbour dark secrets of lies and deceit? Who can you trust?

Link:

2 Likes

Ofcourse I’ll read and review all 5 episodes ! I’ll message you privately when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Hun xx

2 Likes

I would love a review for my story
Name: how i met a millionaire
Author: khushboo
Genre: romance
Episodes: 5(more coming soon)
Storyline:After getting her heart broken, she tried to move on but ended up finding about her past unaware of what her future holds.
Ig: g_.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6563398653116416

2 Likes

Okay I’ll read and review 5 episodes, and message you privately when I’m done. Currently working on the first one so I’ll definitely get to you as soon as I can :blush:

2 Likes

No problem :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Hello I would love a review i just released it yesterday!
Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 3
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Cover:
Necromancers_LL_posterThumb_Gkmz4mlK7T

2 Likes

I’ll add you on my list!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll take one. :stuck_out_tongue: Here is my story.

1 Like

You’re on my list now, thank you! I will be doing reviews in google slide formats, would you like me to send a link where you view the review all in one or just send picture by picture here. The google slide will only be visible to you, nobody will have access other than you!

1 Like

No, thank you girl!! I would like a link, please. :slight_smile: This is such a cute, creative way to do reviews!

1 Like

Ooo meee please! :heart_eyes:

When_The_Cherry_Blossom_Bloomed_posterThumb_14wPOjAhjg (1)

1 Like

thank you so much, and yes it’s more organized then just sending the review here !!

Hi thank you ! You’re on my list ! I will get to you as soon as possible.

1 Like