Reviewing Art! Will be honest and give helpful suggestions [CLOSED]

Hey, Episodians! I’m back again with reviewing art!
Please reply with any art you may want to have reviewed and I will get to it ASAP! All I ask is that you wait. I’m doing first come first serve. And if you colored outline you would like, please put the original outline down!

I only do two pieces of art at a time!

Just a reminder to all:
This is my opinion and outlook on things. Be sure to know that your artwork is BEAUTIFUL!! What I point out in this means this is what you could improve on. It does not, I repeat DOES NOT mean your art is bad and that there is anything wrong with it. Everyone does art in their own way, including me. These suggestions are supposed to be helpful, not hurtful. Please remember that.

This thread is a continuation of this one. You can click the link and see how I review art.

Let’s get part 2 on the road!:heart::heart:

5 Likes

I was told I need to improve my shading and hair and I also messed up so some parts overlap. I just want to see if there’s anything else.

2 Likes

I did this for a contest. I started making outlines and stuff myself like a week ago. I know the eyes are pretty bad!

3 Likes

Beautiful Outline Credit: @Turtle_Cat

I used only the airbrush due to the challenge. :grin: can’t wait for the feedback!

2 Likes

Did this last night! Always love some constructive criticism!

9 Likes

DANGG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

sorry just love your art :joy::joy::heart:
respect!!!

1 Like

Ahaha thank you <33 :joy:

1 Like

I tried realism. It’s about halfway done. :joy:

5 Likes

omg!! this is soo good! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :joy::heart::blush: