Reviewing / Rating Stories! (CLOSED)

Whispering Memories

Plot - I really like this plot idea! Its different and I haven’t read something like this before on episode. I would prefer if the pace of the story would slow down to build more tension and to also get to know the characters as well.

MC - The MC has a difficult past and I think its unique! I would like to see some more flashbacks of her and her life before the accident.

Sc (side characters) - Ryan and Josh I feel are important SC’s and they are well developed. Ryan is a well developed character as he is hiding something which makes him more mysterious.

Overall - This story has a lot of potential! Its very unique and different compared to other stories. By slowing down the pace, you can build the tension between characters such as the MC and Ryan and for the plot to carry itself out nicely.

This story is a 4/5 !

I wish you the best on your writing journey on episode ! <3

1 Like

Thank you very much. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team

Plot - Woah! The plot is very unique and it caught my attention! I really like where you are taking this idea.

MC - Since there isn’t an MC technically, I’ll rate all of them. They are well developed and I like the introductions to all of them. However, I would like to find out information about these characters as the story progresses to create some suspense and make readers learn about them.

Overall - A little introduction into the village and the history of it would be nice in understanding the beginning of the plot and why Rosalie is there. You should include the backstory of witches and why they want to rule the world of Dormavia and the elders. Other than that, this story is really unique and your narration is really good! Keep on doing what your doing!

This story is a 4/5 !

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this review. It is really awesome and I will take your word on some of the suggestions that you wanted me to do :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi! I’d love a review from you if you can :relaxed:
Title: The Bucket List [LIMELIGHT]
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Noa is an ambitious girl from a small island, Asher is a cocky guy from New York… What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
Genre : Romance - Comedy
Style : Limelight
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 4 and going
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4
I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again!

I am opening this thread again to review a couple of more stories!

Please note that all the original rules still apply.

Rules you must follow / consider for me to read and review your story:

• You MUST follow my instagram at @epi.dolly (I will check.)
  • I will only read the first 3 episodes.
  • I will only read ONE of your stories. (For more than one, you will have to wait depending how many people are ahead of you.)
  • After I read and review your story, you are welcome to message me personally for more advice/help.
  • If you unfollow me after I post your review, I will delete it.
  • I have the right to refuse to read a story.

I also want to note that I am a college student, so I will only read and review 10 stories.

I am looking forward to reviewing your stories !! (▰˘◡˘▰)

2 Likes

Ty for this thread :grin:
Title: The Unknown
Author Name: Gazza
Chapters: 3
Description: Before the world ends, you and 4 others are teleported to an unknown planet where you find you have magical abilities. But when tit comes to tat, can you save both worlds in time?
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @Gazza_Episode
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4998777703628800

e13414e8060c445ccbb445538ae04446f0ac90d7_2_362x500

2 Likes

Just wanna say this is a lovely thread and I’ve just followed you on Instagram

Hope using my story card is okay as it fulfills all the info needed & I’ll provide a link too

Instagram: @days.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942850586181632

2 Likes

Hello, I would love for you to read/ reveiw my story! It’s called A day in the life of me… Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and pleanty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912
Sadly, I don’t have instagram but I would appreciate if you gave it a read!
Here’s the cover:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi, could you review mine?
Instagram: @aphrodite.epi
Name: A Summer To Die For
Author: Aphrodite
Episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Description: Unlikely companions. An island filled with secrets. A summer vacation. There’s no time for sunbathing when there’s a murder to be solved.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5378312131248128

1 Like

Thanks for doing this! Just followed you on Insta :slight_smile: I would love to receive an honest feedback from you :heart_decoration:

Title: Treasure In You
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Author: L.Q. Walter
Genre: Adventure/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

Hey, I hope u stiil have some time to review my story :blush:
Title : Nysla Falls
Author : Lana Rose / @lanarose.creates
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Adventure
Style : Limelight.
Chapter : 3 (update once in a week)
Description : Suddenly, you find yourself in a fantasy world full of magic and mystery. Hot demons, elves, fairies, wizards, witches.
Are you ready for the adventure?
Extras : CC/LL/Choices matter/2 LIs<
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6363927219994624

1 Like

Okay everyone!

I got all your stories saved and your review will be posted soon. Thank you for submitting your stories! I am looking forward to reviewing them.

If I liked your reply, that means I will review your story.

If you want to check for updates regarding your review, please message me on here or on IG.

The Unknown

Plot - Your plot is really unique! I haven’t read something like this before on episode and it has a lot of potential. The backstories are presented well and it is easy to follow.

Sc (side characters) - Since this is more of a group story, I’ll talk about everyone. I absolutely love the diversity that is added, including the different languages incorporated. I know that must have taken a long time but it is well done!

Overall - I definitely see this story climbing the Fantasy ranks soon! It is well done and the pace is perfect too. Something that was reoccurring however is there seemed to be a layer issue in a few scenes. Other than that, I enjoyed your story and I will keep reading it!

This story is a 5/5 !

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sob::two_hearts:

(Un)Eligible Bachelor

Plot - The plot is amazing! It is well developed and I am enjoying the pace in which it’s going at. It is also different and I must say that I love seeing different cultures being incorporated. I also love seeing more people of color! :blush:

MC - Lalit is a well developed MC. I adore his narration and I feel like he has a lot of character development to undergo as the story progresses when it comes to finding love.

Sc (side characters) - Lalit’s friends are also a diverse bunch which is refreshing to see and I like how they were apart of his wedding day despite Amma being the prying force between Lalit and his friends.

Overall - So far, this story is refreshing and I love it! It is so lighthearted and the suspenseful cliffhangers keep me interested. I also love the pace that is it’s going at and I will definitely keep reading! And side note, your narration and writing style is amazing!

This story is a 5/5 !

1 Like

A Day in the life of me

Plot - There was no set plot on what was happening in the story. There has to be a setting and a basis to introduce what will happen. It was hard to grasp what was going on because the episodes were all rushed and there was no time to understand what was happening and why.

MC - The MC has no set personality and she is hard to relate to. It would have been helpful to introduce her and her backstory in the beginning briefly or throughout the story. The MC has a lot of potential, it just has to be introduced better.

Sc (side characters) - Mimi Rose should have been introduced more properly. The only thing we know so far is that she is the “fake friend” but there should be a backstory or explanation as to why. This is important because the readers have to know whether to trust Mimi or not. James North should also be introduced better to help readers gather their own personal opinions on him and how he’d be suitable as a love interest towards the MC.

Overall - This story has a lot of potential if you can take your time to create a strong basis for a plot and background information for the characters. This is important as this will act as your backbone for the story and it’ll help writing become easier. You also don’t need to add the customization option for every episode as it isn’t necessary. There is a lot of helpful forums to help improve directing and writing. I am also here to help with anything you need writing/directing wise. Send me a private message if you’d like more advice or help.

This story is a 2.5/5 !

1 Like

A Summer to die for

Plot - The plot was a bit rushed as the MC barely knew Benji, yet she decided to go with him to get food. This could have been done a bit differently and it wouldn’t be that awkward. Overall, this story is intriguing and it makes me interested in knowing what happened.

MC - I’d like to see the MC have some character development in future episodes but she was well introduced and she is somewhat relatable.

Sc (side characters) - I love the SC’s and their introductions. I do see them being a friend-group in future episodes. They were all well introduced.

Overall - This story is unique and the cliffhangers are spot on! It makes me interested in knowing what happened with the murder and who the culprit is. The pace is also done very well as nothing is rushed. However, I’d like to see why the MC and everyone else is interested in solving the murder. How and why are they deciding to try and figure out details? This would help the plot develop a bit better.

This story is a 4.5/5 !

1 Like

Thank you so much! This was super helpful!