Reviewing/Reading Stories!

Hey guys!
If you’d like me to review you story I can. I am kinda picky when it comes to episodes, just saying. Also when Im more into Romance, Drama, Action, Adventure, and some Comedy.

I’d love for you to review my story! Here’s the deets :heart:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure

Thank you in advance!

have one, It’s called DESTINY By: Nataly gomez
I woul love to hear your review
episode 1 is pilot so please read further :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Thank you for the review opportunity.

Name: Two To Tango
Author: Granolias
Genre: Action

Your story was really good! It doesn’t really interest me, only because I’m not really into stories like yours. But the story line is really good! And I wish you good luck!

Thank you!

If you think my story might be for you I would appreciate it.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

Autumn_Falls_T_posterThumb_M79DC8kJJa

No prob, I hope I was able to help

Here is my cover!

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

I honestly really liked your story! Ill read the next episode tomorrow. And I’ll get back to you on it!

ok! thank uu <3

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thank you so much!

I thought overall your story was good! I would read following episodes. Just out of curiosity will there be a love interest?

Thanks! Possibly. Were you wanting a love interest? :wink:

I like longer episodes, but I personally felt the first one was a little long. And it was progressing a little slow, but thats just me I personally like stories that progress a little faster. And I dont really like Jonah only cause of his hair, but thats just me and you dont have to change it it your story. But I really like the story line!

Kinda yea, I really like the story! But in general every story I read has a love interest so Im kinda into the romance stories. :joy:

The story was good and yes you did have mature themes which Im fine with. It might help bring awareness to more people, about what some people go through. Just one question is the guy that bought her the love interest? If so I personally think its wrong, for me Im receiving it like its okay to fall in love with some who buying you to do wrong thing and is verbally abusive. But thats just me but overall I would say it good.

Chapter 5 is currently planned to have an a chance to get with Tristan and an other new interest. hehe, so we’ll just see.

Okay lol

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, he’ll be one of them because some people alread said they like him, but there will be others as well. However, they will point out themselves that it’s wrong