REVIEWING STORIES **OPEN** again

Shani_Theo here, willing to read and give your story critique and constructive criticism. No need to read my story or anything like that. Firstly I’m going to start by saying, in now way would I ever want to offend a reader, and never will I be stupidly or idiotically be rude towards you, if you feel like I was please PM me. On my last couple of threads, dedicated to reviewing stories, I got flooded so I’ll be taking a couple of requests at a time. So request away my lovelies. :heart:

Story Name:
Author Name:
Description:
Genre:
Completion status (complete, more episodes coming)
Cover (Optional):

Requests

@LiaLopez
@WinterMoon05
@24aya
@Nouat_2005
@Ezz

Please leave a like :heart:

Hi @Shani_Theo!! Please read & review @S.Dsana and I’s newly published story! :blush:

Story title: Quiet Confidence
Author’s Name: Winter05 with S.Dsana
Genre: Drama
Story style: INK
Description of the story: People don’t talk to you, but not because of your status. What will happen when a billionaire sets his eyes on you to take you to the top?
Number of episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @winter05.episode with @princesssana_sa
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942036682014720

Thank you! :blush:

~ Winter :snowflake:

Will be done right now, I’ll be right back in 15 minutes. :heart:

Thank you! :heart:

Story Name: The Love Triangle
Author Name: OyeeAbi
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?
Genre: Romance
Completion status: More episodes coming (3 episodes)

Your review @WinterMoon05 and @S.Dsana :heart:

Quiet Confidence.

Intro: I’m a big fan of the way you introduced Angel, especially the way you put something as simple as jogging into it, and how Angel is being followed. It puts into perspective what the story is going to be about and clearly shows Angel isn’t a fan of her sudden fame. The flashback was smart and unique, compared to what I usually see.
Character Development: The character development between Angel & Lina (her mum) is undoubtedly cute and realistic. You showcase the love they have for one another and especially the fact they use humour to mock one another (cough cough, Nurse Angel).
Love Interest CC: It was a bit sudden and popped out of nowhere, it could have been a little cleaner but I did enjoy customising Mark Russi (don’t judge me with my generic names).
Character Chemistry: The chemistry between Russi and Angek is honestly still giving me goose bumps. The way he met her in the park, listening to her beautiful singing honestly is so unique, clearly not generic. It highlights both aspect and traits of them, Angel seem quiet and contended whereas Russi seems confidence and out-spoken, but they see opposites attract :wink:
Overall: Honestly I would read episode two of this story, it’s great and something different. It is nicely paced, not too fast or slow, just how I like it.

If you’d like another review, please feel free to request again. :heart:

Hello Shani_Theo, I’m a new writer and I would like a review please. :light_smile:

Story Name: Rewinded life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Romance.

Story style: Limelight.

Completion status:
5 episodes. (Working on chapter 6.)(More episodes coming.)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it!! :heart:

Hi @Shani_Theo! I’m already back again lol. Here’s the other story I’d love for you to review! :grin:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

Hope you enjoy this one too! :blush:

~ Winter :snowflake:

Dear,
@OyeeAbi .
@LiaLopez
@WinterMoon05

Sorry for the long wait, all requests will be done today. If you have any queries please PM reply. :heart:

Story name —> Choose!!!
Author–>@ya
Description—>
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Genra—> adventure/sci-fi
Completion status—> Complete
Cover—>

Your request has been completed @OyeeAbi. :heart:

The Love Triangle:

Effort: Personally I love seeing custom backgrounds and not just basic, overused and effortless episode backgrounds. It shows you put pride into your work and your story.
Use of explicit language: I haven’t got a problem with curse words, except some people do. If you are going to use them I suggest you put a warning, this will reassure you that you won’t get into any trouble of any sort.
Use of YOU: The MC is just YOU, as a reader I don’t understand what MC’s real name actually is, clearly not in the beginning anyway.
Good intro: It was nicely paced not too fast or slow - I loved it girl!
Chemistry Between Characters: MC (YOU) has a good connection between her sister, you can tell they are related in some way and show similar traits. This is very hard to do as a writer and you pulled it off great!
Overall: The story had a good tone and was extremely paced, however I myself am not a big fan of love triangles, and will not be reading on. It doesn’t go to say the story wasn’t good, the directing was amazing and I don’t have many critiques at all. :heart:

Will be done today. Thank you for requesting. :heart:

Thanks for doing reviews😊

Will be done now. :heart:

It’s my pleasure, I love reading community stories. :heart:

Hi. Can you review my story??
Story name; Targeted
Author name: @Nouat_2005
Description: After Charlie’s mother is killed, Charlie’s father gets targeted and killed. Charlie and a group of friends track down his killer.
Genre: Drama. Action
Completion Status: On hold. More episodes coming
Cover:

@EM_EPISODE made the covers.

Hello @Shani_Theo, this is Camelost the moderator. I’d like to remind you to check out our Forum Tutorial for guides on where to correctly create topics. I’ve moved this topic from Creator’s Corner to Creator’s Corner Share Feedback, so don’t worry about it. Please make sure that you post topics in the correct category in the future.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hey, I would love to get some feedback on my first story.
It isn’t published yet, as I am still working on episode 3, but I’ll add the link!

Story Name: Getting out there
Author Name: Ezz

Description: Daisy has always dreamed of leaving her small boring hometown behind. But what happens when she finally gets the chance to leave? Will she finally be ‘getting out there’?
Genre: Romance
Completion status: Not published yet, I have completed the first 2 episodes, still working on the 3rd one.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6291950116667392

Cover:

Thank you! :slight_smile: