Reviewing Stories (Open!)

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to make this thread to help some people with their stories! I’m very picky and to be honest I judge a lot :joy:, so I might as well put it to good use! I will most likely read the first chapter of your story (I only get 4 tickets an hour oof)

• What’s The Form?
FORM
  • Story Style:
  • Title:
  • Story Link (if published I don’t need it)
  • Cover (Optional):
  • Author:
  • Description:
  • Waiting List
    @RainbowCat
    :star: :star: :star:
    @granolias
    :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
    @Dr.Smile07
    :star: :star: :star: :star:
    @Turtle_Cat
    :star: :star: :star:
    @StoryWriter10
    :star: :star:
    @pheebsnomenal
    :star: :star: :star: :star:

• How Long?
    Usually, I will tell you how long it will take for me to read! It sometimes will take 10 minutes, over times a day! That depends if you ask over the weekend or if you’re at the top of the list! I enjoy reading stories and I’ll rate yours! I’ll give you feedback, but please choose if you want Positive Feedback or Constructive Critiscm

Thank you for reading! I cannot wait to see what amazing plot lines you have all made!

2 Likes

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

I really appreciate any feedback. I know my first episode isn’t that good, but I’m improving. Hopefully you’ll like it though :slight_smile:

Of course I’ll read it and give feedback, and it’s ok if the first episode isn’t too good! I’ll also do the same for you @granolias!

1 Like

Thank you!

• Story Style: INK
  • Title: The Pregnancy Curse
  • Author: Dr.Smile
  • Description: Being the bad boy always seems like fun and games, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Too bad Tristan Stuart realized this way too late. [Male MC]
1 Like

@RainbowCat

Dreams and Nightmares: :star: :star: :star:

Explanation: It was a good plot line overall! Very suspensful. I just think sometimes it didn’t flow very well. For instance, when she was in her room and in her living room, the scenes just felt a bit choppy if that makes sense? So far, it’s a pretty good book!

Grammar: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I barely saw any grammar mistakes! Bravo!

@granolias

Two To Tango: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Explanation: Oh my gosh, such an amazing plot line and story! The dialogue flowed super well! And the overlays all worked perfectly! I loved the beginning where they had that fight with those other two villains and it would show their names! The sound effects and music were also well managed! Overall, it’s an amazing story!

Grammar: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I saw no spelling mistakes!

1 Like

I’ll read soon! I’m a bit busy right now, but I will rate as soon as possible!

1 Like

Thank you! I try to improve the dialogues.

1 Like

Yay, thank you for the review! Nice to know that the dialogue and everything flowed nicely. :grinning:

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

@Dr.Smile07

The Pregnancy Curse: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Explanation: It was pretty good! The plot line was a bit boring, however! I also didn’t like the switching between perspectives, if that makes sense! No grammar mistakes, and the overlays worked perfectly! Overall, nicely done!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if you read the first episode of my story, as it is not finished yet and would like some feedback.

Genre: Comedy (I don’t know if you like comedy or not lol)

Link:

Thanks for the rating!

1 Like
  • Story Style: INK, drama, action
  • Title: DESTINY
  • Cover (Optional):
  • Author: Nataly Gomez
  • Description: Her brother is involved in a gang , what happens when she finds out? and meets his boss. will this lead her to her Destiny? CC Chapter 4 Out! | New story

Thank u my friend! :heart:

@Turtle_Cat

Save Me, Hero: :star: :star: :star:

Explanation: I’m just going to be honest, the plot line was pretty boring. It may get better in the second episode, I don’t know, but you probably should’ve left it at a cliff hanger at the end. Everything else flowed, overlays were correctly used, and the music was great! A pretty good story to read!

Thank you so much for your outtake! I’ll try to do better in the future and I hope you read more to really find out what happens!

1 Like

@Storywriter

Reality: :star: :star:

Explanation: I don’t mean to be rude, but the plot line made no sense (I’m a tough critique sorry). Just some stuff was weird. And I don’t really like how you can’t really make any choices except for outfits. Maybe let your readers have their own style of character if that makes sense?

Nah, don’t be sorry, I needed someone to critique my story, thank you for your review, I will try and be better. :grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry I couldn’t find your story on the app! Maybe send a link? :kissing_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like