Reviewing stories **open**

Y’all I know what it feels like to be a total newb, not knowing if your story is good or not, Fear not, as I will review your story, I’ll read at least the first chapter, if i can I’ll read at least 3, I’ll give constructive criticism on:

-Directing
-Character Influence
-Story Plot

All you have to do is give me the name of your story, your Episode name, and a brief summary of the story (it can be the description) 0PEN

3 Likes

Please review my story. :slight_smile:

I hope you like it~

Story Title: Rivals [Limelight]
Author Name: Winter05
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight (in the title, lol)
Story Description: You are fighting to win your father’s trust to be handed down the family business. That’s pretty hard with your rival company’s boss’s hot son. Will you come out victorious?
Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)
Link:

Thanks,
Winter x

I’ve already read it (both I am a huge fan) but I will replay it again Xx

Thanks so much! Means a lot! :blush:

HI! Hope You’d notice my first story. Thank you <3 :smile:

P.S. it is not really all wolves and vampires there’s more to it so stay tuned
Story: Unexpected You
Genre: Romance/Action/Fantasy
Author: Haneen
Teaser: A girl who thought her junior year would be normal as she expected to be. It turns out there are a lot of unexpected events happening in her life. Will she survive? Who is her man?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5037126225231872

I saw this on new stories I while ago, I will sure read that Xx

1 Like

I would be happy if you read my story :blush:

TITLE: The Exchange Student
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: You’re an exchange student but what happens if your host family is the most popular and richest family in town?
AUTHOR: triblue

I would love it if you can Review my story. :grin:

Title: Mei
Author: Manna
Episode: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: It was almost as if he was waiting for me to come to his rescue, a trap set for me. Instead he fell into mine…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274704344219648

Thank you in advance.

Rivals:

It took me a while to look for your story, so I ended up just searching your name WinterMoon05, I’d recommend you insert keywords and a cover art, mainly because the cover art is the first thing the viewer sees.
The personalised backgrounds were very good and they made the story appealing :), the customisation template was one which you got off someone and not off the Episode Original Templates, which is good as the template you used was more simple.
There was a good buildup with Louise, with the doughnut scene, which added more comedy, and then you introduced her as Summer’s best friend. Therefore the buildup was pretty good, it wasn’t too fast or slow :slight_smile:
However the negative side of you introducing pretty much every character, isn’t very entertaining for the reader, though some may like it. Rather than telling the reader imply it so the reader can infer.
The customisation of Summer’s brother was thrown in the reader’s face, Summer was talking to Gary and all of a sudden her brother popped up – it gave me a fright :smile: The scenes were also very random, in one scene it was night the next scene it was day.
Overall it was a pretty good story and it did make me want to read on, the chemistry between characters was great, and the reader (as in I) could feel it :slight_smile:

This is my very first contest entry so I would really love a review <3

Title: H & V: In Too Deep
Author: Sweet Stories
Episodes: 3 (4 coming soon)
Style: Lime
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232553186525184
Description: You move to Miami to start your new life but get thrown into a dangerous situation that causes you to get mixed up with a mysterious stranger. And boy, is he more than what you bargained for;)

Sorry it took a while to do yours :confused: not my most amazing moment…

Your story was easy to find, the cover was very eye catching, it would attract anyone who looks at it, as well as this your splashes were great, for the audio and mature scenes warning. The audio created a good atmosphere, for example in the club the music set it so it felt like getting high in a party :wink: 
   One thing I wasn't too keen on was the party scene (not the line) it didn't feel like much people were in it. It literally looked like 3 people dancing.
    The flashback was very well organised and portrayed  nicely, you also created a sense of chemistry between Violet and Derek, I must say I am putty in your hands when it comes to love scenes :blush:
      What was confusing was when Victoria's name had YOU, I forgot her name until Violet introduced Victoria. The scene with Trevor in the bar was extremely snappy and it lasted for (i think) three scenes. Overall it was very entertaining right till the end, and I added it to my favourites :) I am hopeless in love with vampire stories,

Thank you so much. I’ll definitely take your thoughts into consideration. :blush:

Unexpected You:

It was extremely easy to find, meaning not much people have the same name as your story **CLAPS HANDS** someone who hasn't fallen into that hole. The cover was very eye catching, it would've drew me in straight away, the introduction was very suspenseful and gripping, I couldn't help but tap tap tap! :slight_smile:
    There were meaningful choices, the dressing game and the makeup game  was entertaining, however one slip us you made was when the reader presses lip colour, it zoomed on the wrong position, as well as hair styles. I love romance and I totally ship Hailey and Jake! Overall it had a bit of comedy, romance etc! I can't wait to read, you did good :)
1 Like

Anytime if you ever need me to review anything else just PM me or comment on this topic :slight_smile:

Hi! I would really like if you’d read my story!

Title: The boy who sees everything
Author: Vanessa H
Summary: Carla is looking for a summertime job but she doesn’t want just anything, she wants something else…that’s how she meets Zack. Will he change her life forever?

1 Like

Totally new and would love any advice. I don’t mind criticism. :slight_smile:
Story Name: Tales of the Emerald Lounge
Name: Broadwaystargem0422
Description is attached

Sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

The Exchange Student:

The story was very hard to find, mainly because the cover you sent me wasn't the cover actually uploaded with the story :/ i found it though, hopefully it is the right one, if it isn't please tell me :/
  The splash "Episode 1" was nice and personalised for you, the part when Lillian runs in and tells Julia and William that the exchange student is coming, this led nicely onto the character customisation of MC, meaning it was very creative.
  Comedy, especially between Julia and William when Julia was teasing him on "crushing" on MC. When MC woke up in Australia the speech bubble wasn't properly spot-directed, The dressing game was pretty awesome, and it wasn't your way to cheat your way, it was creative and entertaining. There were too many Author's note, in proper stories formed in books, you'd hardly find any author notes, explaining why more readers would prefer not to have it. Overall it was entertaining funny and creative, you did well. I will be sure to read more episode Xx

I couldn’t find your story, for some reason I am clicking onto the link on my phone and it isn’t working :confused:

Looks like you’ve got the wrong one I’m sorry that isn’t my story. If you still wanna read mine, this is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6244997104271360