Reviewing stories **open**

Hey there! I would love to get a review on my new story!

Title: H & V: Shadows of My Past
Author: Zayen Ng
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Story Description: Running from a secret organization that raised you as an assassin, how long could you hide before your past catches up to you? How far will things have to go before you kill again?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4909984744865792

Hi, @Shani_Theo !

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I promise, the story will keep you hooked :blush:

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Story Name Small Town Secrets
Author Name Khadijah O.
Style Limelight
Summary You live in Redville, a small town with your adoptive mother. What happens when the skeletons in your closet catch up with you - and they have a blocked caller ID?
Art
Remember_Me_au_posterThumb_Zt0gPik0Pv

Remember_Me_au_posterImage_jBNkdLd8ZY

Title: The Most Powerful Scream
Author: CatEyedGoddess
Summary: Tally is a mute trying to find her voice again. She suddenly gains the attention of the whole school when she starts speaking again and befriends Alexander Crawford.

Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories
Forum: Joqueena
Episodes: 3
Focus on: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough?
Should I allow readers to generate name/ create avatar
Is the story set up good for the reader to understand
Additional notes: Hello people this is my first story on episode so if you have any questions comments concerns and most of all advice I’m all ears thank you

Story - Hiding the truth
Author - ab.creates
Chapters out - 7
Description - Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?

I would LOVE some feedback on my story!

I am new to creating for Episode, so I know it isn’t perfect, but I try to make up for that with an interesting story line as well as keeping the story typo-free!

Here is the info:

TITLE: "The Ex"
AUTHOR: shanferg

If you haven’t already, check out The Ex by shanferg! It’s a romantic drama that stars Dannika, a big city girl forced to move to a small town her senior year of high school when her father gets a job offer he can’t refuse. She quickly makes friends and finds love, but her new boyfriends crazy ex is out to get her at every turn! Can Dannika make it through her senior year without Corey destroying her life? Read to find out!

THANK YOU!

If you could review my story, that would be great!

Story Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Author Name: Wolfgamergirl37
Genre: Romance/Action
Chapters: 3(ongoing)
Story Description: Lena Okumura is the oldest daughter of Lin Okumura, the yakuza boss of the Blue Dragons. Her father is forcing her to go through with an arranged marriage between the Blue Dragon’s and the Red Oni gangs. A tragedy shakes the Blue Dragons 3 days before the wedding, which causes Lena to run away from her friends and family to get away from the man who is obessed with her. She goes to America to attend the college she’s dreamed if going to her whole life where she will meet someone she never thought she would see again and new friends. Will her past pull her back home or will she find love again with someone she use to trust?

I need feedback about anything I need to clean up or even change. I was thinking of bringing in the American character’s in episode 4 and 5 before I publish.
Here is the Link:

Hi, this is my first story and I hope you guys could give it a read!
Title: SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Instagram: feck.bx (feck.b is my old account and I have no access to it.)
Category: action/adventure
Description: She runs in tears, bumping into a “school friend” stabbing someone. Forced to join in a British gang,What Will Haunt Her Now?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416
cover:

Hey! My name is Danny and I’m a new writer to Episode! Hope you enjoy the story and I appreciate your help!

Title of Story: Family Values by: Danny

Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (so far!)
Description: “Secrets. Betrayal. Tragedy. The Baldwin family was tight knit- but all it takes is one stray thread to unravel it all.” A family as close as ever- with secrets no one could imagine. When things begin to slowly unravel before them, will your bond with them still be as strong? Or will you break under all the pressure?

NOTE: I wrote this story from the perspective of the oldest daughter, Samantha. I noticed there aren’t currently a lot of stories on Episode featuring a black family, or a family of color, and I wanted to change that. I also wanted to create a story that had a lot of unexpected twists- as I love to read those kinds of stories myself!

link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/story/Family_Values_27

large%20cover%202

Name of story - The Fallen
Author/username - Joe / Joe_Harvelle
Gang story - Nerd with anger issues and training to be in a gang, goes to a training facility and comes back changed by her experiences.
Description within episode is - Charlie has never been able to live a normal life what happens when she meets others in the same situation as her.

Story Title: The Perfect Play
Author Name: Anisha
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Story Description: For Chris and Isabella, are they just acting or is there real love hidden between the lines?
Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5493154690498560

Thank you!

Anisha Xx

Hey! Can you please review my story?

Story title: Blue Orchidea
Author: Ria
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Story description: Losing my parents because of their mistakes is one thing. Killing my sister is another. They will pay for it!
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5114044461744128

Thank you :smile::hearts:

Hi! Here’s my story : )

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/46786733136936961

I really need to improve my story I would greatly appreciate a review, thanks :blush:
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them.

Link
Art of Desire

Closing as this is a duplicate of the thread here :slight_smile: